|| Game on ||

*There are switch in Povs three or more times. My honest apologies for it*

"Sharad,it's better if we leave." I said,and took his hands in mine,looking into Neil's eyes. I saw his jaws clenching looking at our hands. Well,i did it purposely.*sigh*

He hastily came towards us,And in a swift he immediately removed my hands from Sharad,pulling me towards him."I said,Stay away from her," he roared at Sharad who just chuckled seeing his possession over me."I didn't took her hands in mine. See,it's she herself who held my hands. Bruh! Why are you ouncing on me everytime you see me." Sharad shook his head laughing just increasing the anger of Neil.

"Neil leave me!" I struggled to come out of his grip,but he only tightened them,looking at me more than like a glare. I almost swallowed a lump seeing him looking at me."I aint going to leave you!" He shouted and held my hands and started walking,"Neil! Neil..What the fuck do you think you're doing? Leave my hands!" I shouted,but he just continued dragging me,until we reached our I mean his room. He closed the door after throwing me on the bed. I was scared,dangerously scared seeing him being so possessive for me.

He then hovered over me,putting his hands on either side of mine,letting me to lay down completely on the bed with him over me dangerously close. I started breathing heavily. He looked at me angrily,"You're Mine Avni! And I can't tolerate anyone near you. Just get that in your mind!" He said,I was about to open my mouth but was left shocked feeling his lips on mine. He kissed me! He freaking kissed me! I was numb feeling the flavour of his in my mouth after years. I don't know what made me drown in it that I kissed him back. He was taking his anger out in the kiss. He was dominant.

But, As soon as I came back to my senses,I widened my eyes and tried pushing him but he was strongly nibbling my lips. With all of my strength,I pushed him making him lay on the other side and I quickly got up. My eyes cascaded a few tears,which I don't know why they came. Maybe it was because.." this is not right Neil! This is not! You're Mitali's fiancé. We're divorced. These are wrong. You can't do this to me. You cant cheat her. We're strangers. Please don't make my life more tough for me to live." I cried folding my hands infront Of him. His eyes melted as he came forward,"Avni..I know. I'm wrong. I'm sorry-" his words Interrupted as I went out. I took a deep breath preventing myself to not cry,but I just dropped a few drops.

"Shit! Neil..How can you again make her cry!"I heard Neil yelling to himself. When I peeped through the door,I saw him rubbing his hairs and eyes being frustrated. His eyes were also wet as mine.

I ran from there.

This house always was successful in making me cry.

I ran outside faster and faster,My eyes covering in tears. I can still feel his lips on me. Why do he makes me weak always? He himself said me to leave him,and when I did why is he pulling me back?

I'm tired!

Neil's Pov

I don't know what happened that time,my heart beat fastened as I saw them standing there with hands entwined. I can never see her with any other man. No one should never have the audacity or power to even touch her. I pulled her towards me and walked towards the door and slammed it. She was wriggling and was yelling at me,but I less cared.

I threw her on the bed,and hovered over her kissing her lips everywhere. My stomach bloomed and danced like a little boy;it clenched. I kissed her,after years. My lips as always synced with hers in a perfect manner.

We were enjoying it.

We were relishing that precious memmories.

All of a sudden she pushed me and her words killed my heart and drowned it,"This is not right,"she said,"You're Mitali's fiancé. You should never cheat on her,"

She felt this as a mistake, a mistake.

I made her feel it.

She ran from there,I saw tears straiding down

I made her cry again!

Again!

__

Avni's POV.

My phone rang,wiping my tears I took it out to see who it is. But it was an unknown number. My mind wasn't in a state to think anything that I straighlty answered the call.

"Wow! I didn't thought you would answer my call in the first ring!" I heard the most devilish laugh. He called me,and the dirty tone of his made me clench my nerves.

"Motherfuc*er!" I called him,My mouth didn't showed me any other word to call this barbarous,brutal atrocious jerk.

"You! How dare you?" He spat back.

"Bloody jerk. How come you'd this much strength to call me even?and I dare you to face your fate." I exclaimed angrily.

"I'm my strength Avni. And you're just gonna watch who am I,"He laughed and declined the call.

I sighed being angry and left to my house storming.

"Sharad! Do it now!" I yelled at him as I jumped on the sofa.

"Do what!?" He seemed clueless as he asked.

"Do Crack his deal now! Hack him! He is getting on my nerves!"

"Okay,Okay..I got you. Okay.. now please be calm. I'll do it."

I waited impatiently until his computer showed the hacked message. That was it when my lips blossomed a smile.

"Yes Avni! We did it. We're gonna let him see who we are actually!" Sharad yelled in happiness making me giggle.

I'm ready for tomorrow,to face him and to start the war.

The next morning,I woke up earlier than usual as this is an important day. I cladded myself in my black denim and jeans,putting on my sunglasses and leaving my hairs open; we started our journey to Vidyut's company.

I am not nervous not scared either.

Deepening my breath that I took in,I let it out as sigh and walked inside. The company was big with marble floor glass planes;transparent.

"Ah! How could we lose it!" I heard his shouting,he was killing his employee precisely. I smirked,his deal failed as we wanted,as we did. Sharad smiled at me,Smirking more I gave him an assured look.

We knocked his door,standing against it. He paused his work,and looked at us. His eyes struck as he saw me. That dirty look still in his eyes.

"Get out!" He said pushing his employee and he ran from there saving his life. Vidyut was still looking at me. He slowly took steps towards me,as he laughed along.

"How was our dare Mr.Vidyut Ragini Pandit.",I smirked as I took steps to him. His brows frowned as he looked curiously at me.

"Your deal went well,I see!" I laughed smirking. He clenched his jaws,as soon as he heard me.

"You! How dare you to do that!?" He said as he raised his hands to beat me,only to stop,"Vidyut! Don't even try to touch her! I swear,if you again try to lay your dirty hands on her ill kill you in the second itself.",Neil shouted holding his hand. I looked astonished at him,but his eyes were full of anger.

"Oh! Acp sir,I wondered where are you. Finally you're here." Vidyut smirked looking Neil,who shivered with uncontrollable anger.

"Take a habit of seeing me now onwards. Cause,I aint going to let Avni fight alone. This is high time,and I'm not a cat to hide scaring you. This time,your end will be decided by me.", He said and took my hands coming out

From where does he keeps coming to help me?

Fu*k

Neil,You're so different to even understand.

__

That's a quick wrap up!
No time to talk,my school time is up.

Bye bye!

Wish me good luck,today is my hindi and IT exam.

Much love
H