|| The mother inside me ||

[Not edited]
-Avni's POV-

I got ready and tied my hair in a bun. He must be there,early. He seemed so excited. God! I don't know why all the guys are so flirty. Neil was also. He always flirted with me-he *sighs* There is no use of talking about him.

I made sure,I am okay and left the house,covering my face with the cap attached to the hoodie.

When I reached there,he was there already waiting for me more precisely. I went to him and stood near him:"Sharad?" I asked,just to start a conversation.

"Oh' Yes! You are Ananya I guess." He said,smiling ecstatically. God,what the heck is wrong with this guy?

"Can we have some talk? I guess I can trust you!" I said,not thinking about twice before saying it. I don't know what he is thinking,He looked at me astonished.

"Umm..I'm sorry if I hurt you. It's just that,it's difficult for me to trust anybody. So yeah" I tried convincing him feebly. It's true,i can't trust anyone when I had only bad impacts after trusting everyone."It's fine I can understand. But,I'll be a good friend of you. You can trust me." He said,his lips curved a smile. The sincerity in his voice,made me trust him and I dared to tell him my whole past.

At the end,I saw him crying and sniffing. Though I let a few drops fall down,but he was a mess crying. His eyes reddened. And he was constantly rubbing the tear drops. Shit! Such a poor soul he is. Aww I laughed at him,"You okay?" I said chuckling fetching a glass of water and giving him it. He is sensitive,I guess!

"So you are Avni not Ananya?" He asked and I nodded,"But I love being Ananya rather than being Avni." I smiled back at him."So let's Start!" He beamed in excitement. I must have looked confused that he laughed at my astonished face,"Start what?"

"Oh' madam you forgot why you came here?Let's start our plan." He said laughing. I chuckled and we left to my new apartment. I bought it for this.

We were continously working for the past four hours,just to get a glimpse of his any crime. Dd offered me legal help and I didn't backed off I need it so I told him to find any evidences against vidyut,strong ones. Dd was a constant in my life. Even when Neil didn't trusted me,He did. He always cared for me,he always told me,I'm his big sister which filled my heart with warmthness.

We tried so much ways,and then we concluded on something which boiled my blood. He blackmailed my child. He f**kin' blackmailed my child. How dare he? Nithin was so scared to tell me those words. And he was the reason behind why my child said those words to me. He was being blackmailed mentally. My baby. He might be guilty for whatever he said to me. All of a sudden,the mother inside me woke up and she urged to see him,"I want to see him Sharad." I whispered. It was completely out of my control. I want to see him,and make him feel safe.

"We'll be there right now."

And we headed towards Khanna Mansion. I know i should never go there,after what happened last time I was there but as long as my child is there,I can't do anything. I want to see him and this time,if Mitali again says anything then I will never care she is a girl. I swear to God,I'll punch straight across her nostril. Gosh! The happy moment after seeing that lizard with her nose like a roti. I laughed at my thoughts.

Sharad pulled the break,and we got down. However my heart was beating faster and faster. I felt a warm hand on mine. When I turned,I saw sharad holding my hand blinking at me,assuring me. This guy,is so a gentleman.

But when we turned,I saw Neil standing at the door step numb to react.

__

-Neil's POV-

I felt her near me. I felt her. I ran from my room opening the door. But when I did,I cursed me for opening the door,because there was the most worst site infront Of me. Avni was there,but in a new version. The same nose ring,the same dressing style of Ananya Verma. And my blood pressure increased when I saw a guy 5'8 in feet inch standing near her,holding her hand. And she,she just looked at him smiling. Wait,no don't tell me she is..no!

"I'm here to see Nithin. Can I?" I heard Avni asking. I didn't even saw when they walked towards me in hand in hand. Avni's cold tone was...was like Ananya Verma. Her eyes had the same fire and she looked at me with some other emotion in her eyes. Hatred? I deserve it.

"Um..yeah you-yo-u can. He's inside. Must..must be in the room." I fumbled. The guilt and the jealousy i felt made me swallow my words. Seeing her made me happy but when I see thag specific him I lost all my control."Can we go inside Avi?" Mr.whatever asked to Avni to which she said,"I'll come,you get inside." She smiled at him in a polite way. My ears turning pink. I can never see her talking with someone else than me."Who the hell is he?" I asked.

"None of your business."Her reply was rather rude.

"Avni what-?" "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME?" She yelled at me. I turned freeze for a second. My eyes prickling with tears.

"Mr.Khanna?" I heard her calling him.Mr.Khanna?It hurted me. A lot,not more than the pain I gave her,"You said you will provide my child safety don't you?" She asked enraging at me. Her eyes burning in anger.

"Yes,What are you questioning at?"

"You said you will provide my child safety,Then WHAT THE F**KIN' HELL IS THIS?" She shouted, showing me a picture. My eyes widened in shock. Vidyut. I gasped out loud. Vidyut was blackmailing my child. My Nithin. Why didn't I tried to find out? I failed as a father too,"Avni-this"I stammered. It was hard to form words. The guilt eating me.

"You promised me you would save him,protect him everytime. But why did you even promised me,when you planned to break them all?" She questioned at me,it came more than as a whisper. She was crying.

She was true.

I broke all my promises.

__

And hell yeah! This maybe the last update of this month as I have exams from twenty-third March to April two.
And the portions are just too much.
Wish me luck guys *hehe*

And have you guys ever thought, how happy we would have been if Avni again became Ananya and made Mitali's nose a roti?

A lizard with roti nose suits well for her! *😂*

Okay so,Bye bye
Do.Like.Share.Comment

And follow if you liked the chapter,I will take that as an appreciation🙊🌚

Just kidding!

But don't forget to fill my comment section!

Thank you for reading!

Much love
H🍭