|| Rising like a phoenix ||

"I was all alone,throughout my life with nobody on my side." She said,and wiped her tears. She was sitting on a corner of her small bedroom,lost in her thoughts,in her miseries, in her sorrows,"I loved everybody with all my heart" she choked,and hiccuped,"But..but the reality that they never loved me hits my heart hard"She said and wiped another tear which passed through her red cheeks. It was hard to accept. She is alone again,and again.

Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way,Yeah
But you never go away
So I guess I gotta stay now

She thought she had found a way from the darkness,but is it even possible,when she was born for darkness? She made herself the light of her darkness. Will she be able to do it?Again?

Oh' I hope some day,
I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide
But I cant find one near
Wanna feel alive,
Outside I can fight my fear

She fought all those years,not for herself for those whom she loved. For those who gave her a little love and then snatched it again.

Isn't it lovely?All alone?
Heart made of glasses,mind of stone
Tear me to peices,skin to bone
Hello,Welcome home

She suddenly opened her eyes. Alone,loneliness. She understood they will be there for her,only. So it's lovely right? From that loneliness,she originated, The Phoenix of Avni Ayesha. The ANANYA VERMA whose heart is made of glasses and mind of stone

ISN'T IT LOVELY?ALL ALONE?
HEART MADE OF GLASSES,MIND OF STONE
TEAR ME TO PEICES, SKIN TO BORN
HELLO,WELCOME HOME

Her eyes contained the fire. Her tears burnt into ashes. The sad face faded away. She will be no more the Avni Ayesha. But the ANANYA VERMA. Again. It's her identity. She can only live like that,with her own rules,her life.

You broke him. How can you even think of seperating a father from his own child.I'm feeling ashamed to even call you as my sister. Everyone is right."

"Nikal ja meri zindagi se humesha humesha keliye. And don't even try to come back."

"I trusted you Avni, But you broke my family my brother. I saw Neil hissing in the pain you gave him everyday. I never thought you could do this."

"These are divorce papers. You wanted this right? So I am giving you freedom. There are custody papers for my son too."

"Avni now what happened? All your lie broke down. You are such a bad omen. You broke my tillu. You made my grandson an orphan. Just leave Avni, why did you even came back here."

"Avni you should have not came here. This is going to be my house. I and Neil is going to marry and you should never come here. I understand you have feelings for your son, but now he is going to live here with us. Please just leave."

"See mitali, mom and Bebe even planned for our honeymoon. Say your destination. We can plan according to it."

"You ain't my mumma! I hate you!"

"Stop it!" She shouted, her eyes burning in fire,"AVNI AYESHA IS DEAD!!"She screamed. It's Ananya Verma now! It's the game of Ananya Verma.

》》

"Avni..you escaped from me one time. We would have been lived happily,but you just made me a fool and tried to escape. Don't you think that's stupidity?"He laughed out. His obsession turned into, revenge.

His eyes contained fire,her eyes contained fire. When the fire meets fire...

◇◇

Here is a quick update! Again as a double update.