|| Taste your own Medicine||

•Avni's POV•

Someway or the other way,I felt extreme guilt passing through my body;through my veins. He watched us,with his red moist eyes. And I saw,his eyes passing alone tear. He must have felt insecure;the way I felt maybe. Im not sure either. But,He is I guess,Nithin talking with Sharad surely made him upset. His mind would've been flooded with lots of thoughts,He never made such bond with Nithin. Somewhere,that's why I felt guilty. I snatched so much,so so much precious memmories from him. But was it,all completely my fault? No,it was Vidyuts' fault and the least was my fate. I sighed.

A thousand times I'd wished for a happy family,Didn't I? But as time passed,I understood wishes only come true in fairy tails. Our life is full of adventurous, not mine only;Maybe. And hence,my wished flowed faster and faster away from me,through the tears that I shed.

I Hates to wish anything now,when I know wishes remains wishes itself.

But,I just want my baby to be happy. I pray for it,everyday. Please,God just atleats have some sympathy on my baby if you don't have on me. Please don't make him pay for the curses I got.

Sighing deeply,my eyes met Neil's. He looked at me,painfully,deeply drowning in my sorrows, just as how I did. We both can feel each other;The old times. My eyes moisten,the way his got. His eyes,are still my weaknesses. Even though he hurted me,in the most bad way with his words,but I can't resist his eyes. The same brown eyes where I saw safety,love,friendship and much more.

I hastily diverted my gaze and looked here and there awkwardly. He wiped a tear again. But suddenly,I felt something fishy. Then I suddenly noticed,Neil was so polite with me when we talked. Why? Did he got to know anything?

"Um..Nithin I should leave now," I found it hard to form words,especially when I'm gonna say I'm leaving to him. And as I predicted, his eyes filled with tears,"You said you forgave me. Then why are you leaving so early? You just got here now." He complained,more like whispering. His voice choked. I sighed,i need to make him understand. This house just makes me suffocated;when I know this is not my home."Mommy can't stay here for long? It's not acceptable here. This ain't Mommy's house. Anymore" I said,passing my tears which urged to go. Her words;I remember them still. 'It's not acceptable of you coming here'

"Wait..what did you say?" I heard Neil asking. He sniffed in-between, cause of anger,"Who told you that?"

"What?" I asked back blankly. I just don't want him to get into a fight with his mother,for me,"You said it's not acceptable of you coming here,who told you that?" He shouted. I could see his jaws clenching and his eyes reddening. I gestured Sharad to take Nithin out. I don't want him to see us fighting again."It's.the.truth." I said more stricktly,"And you're mother made me understand it!" I said,out of the blue. As sudden wave of anger rushed through my veins which caused me to tell it. Fuck!

"What did Mom told you?"

"Why do you wanna know?" I spat clearly. My eyes shining with tears and my voice trembled with anger,"Why are you pretending like you care for me?"

He stood silent for a moment. My words for sure hit him hardly.

I stood silent as he, Our eyes spoke. His eyes showed difference;the way he looked at me, was kind of guilt? Is he? But, Why? For what?

"Anyways Mr. Khanna. I've gotta leave" I said grabbing my bag diverting the topic or if I may say,trying to divert the topic. A fight with him; will make things worst.

Without even waiting a second,I turned to go. I did turning but stopped seeing....Mrs.Khanna on the door step. She looked at me differently. God,why the hell is these people looking at me like that?