|| A mother bleeding in tears ||

Days passed by,Weeks. Avni always used to call Nithin. He was also very much happy to talk to her. Avni stopped going to Khanna Mansion,she don't have time. She have to work hard,emptying her stomach for the orphanage,for the rent of her house. She never even gets time to eat. She was short of money. She have lots of interest to give the shop keeper who keeps lending money to her. Pain,agony,hatred,anger,loss of money:Avni Ayesha.

She gets lost in her thoughts always. Resulting in her appearance. She was no more that glowing star,but a broken angel with no one to carry. Avni started talking less,she was slowly stepping into depression. Without hearing his voice,without playing with him,without kissing him and giving him all the motherly warmth she is a living corpse now. Sleepless nights with tears. Loneliness,she feels everything dark. No words to utter,no one to talk,she keeps laying in her innerself,trauma.

It has been two days,since she was waiting for Nithin's call. Everytime her phone rings,she excitedly looks up and bows her head down in disappointment. The last time she talked with him,she could sense some uneasiness,some fear in his voice. He was fumbling to talk to her. He was sniffing in between too. Avni grew up a doubt,about it. He wasn't like that,he was a chirpy bird. That gave another thoughts in her mind.

She couldn't handle it. Without talking to him atleast,she will die. So not thinking about anything else,she took out her bag,grabbed her keys and journeyed to him. To her solace. Her heaven.

As she went inside,something she saw which broke her fully,her eyes blurry and tears cascaded down. There was them,Neil,Mitali and...Nithin.All laughing and smiling. Nithin in Mitali's lap,while Neil was playing with them. Her insides clenched,they looked like a happy family. Her heart broke just like it broke when she saw Neil,Juhi and Mishti together. They all deserves all this except she..Isn't it? Her teary eyes met Nithin's,whose eyes sparkled seeing his Mommy. But it turned out to be a feary one when he remembered someone's words.

"Nithi" Avni called him. It came out as a mere whisper. Her fears came true. He is also going away from her like others. And atlast she will be alone,"Avni" Neil called her. His eyes contained guilt,and it increased even more when he saw her teary eyes and tears. But Mitali had a feary expression. She very well remembers her words,"You..promised me,you would never forget me?" Avni questioned,feebly. Her eyes flooded in tears,her voice broke. She found it difficult to form words,"I..I just understood, I need to live with them,not..not you. So.." Nithin said. His voice choked,as if he is controlling himself from something. His eyes indicating fear,"but..but..you-you said yo-youll-" Avni couldn't complete,as Nithin shouted,"You ain't my mumma. I hate you!" Nithin found it hard to tell those words. It peirced his heart,at how Avni went numb,"Nithin..you shouldn't talk to her like that..Avni..AVNI!" Neil was scolding Nithin,but he ran after Avni,when he saw her running from there."Avni ruko please!" Neil begged helplessly, running behind her."Why should i stop Neil? Why should I? You..you won! Happy now?! This was what you wanted right? Break me! You're successfull in it Neil. You won,and I as usual lost. But..but just remember one thing Neil,You will keep waiting for me,But at that time,I won't be there even if you want to."She said wiping her tears,and immediately left there with a heavy heart. It pained her like hell,the fact everybody hates her,made her hate herself.

It was all like a realization to Neil. Words can give satisfaction,but you may regret it in the future. His hatred,agony and anger,made her hate him. He unknowingly destroyed her. He took vows to protect her...forever, but every time,it was she who protected him,and he always ended her on the worst situation. The conclusion was,He failed..he failed as a husband!

Nithin ran to his room and jumped onto his bed crying. He hurted his mom,which he never wanted to. But everytime,circumstances made him helpless."Im so sorry Mommy! I don't wanted to hate you. But if I don't tell you that I hate you,maybe they will harm you. I want you Mommy. Forgive me." He cried. It was not his fault,but it was their plan to make Avni fall.

__

I know it was short,but stay tuned for next update cause a long twist is gonna come!

Anybody liked the chapter!?avneilxdreamy how was it?

And,yeah who could be the ones who blackmailed nithin?

Thank you,Do vote and comment