0:09

She hoped today would be a good day, better than the previous which had left her annoyed, upset, and quite offended

She hoped today would be a good day, better than the previous which had left her annoyed, upset, and quite offended. She'd woken up on the wrong side of the bed, and quite frankly wanted the day to go by quickly, hopefully without any nonsense from Hendrichs, so she could meet her bed at the end of the day- hoping for a better start tomorrow. 

Today, she also needed to call Amaru and check in on him and the situation back at home. Last night she wanted to give him time to process whatever was needed to process, then tonight she would call and find out if he needed anything. She didn't know how he had managed to get under her skin so quickly, penetrating her heart - allowing it to care for him. If anything, it would be attributed to him being the first to show her kindness besides Michael's thirsty ass.

As she rode on her bike, her locs swaying in the wind, she let the air caress her skin in attempts of clearing her mind, and hopefully lifting her spirits up. Yet it failed. Her heart was still in a sunken space, and she did not know how to get it out. So she chose to focus on her main problem today, handing Hendrichs Annalise's resume, and hoping he would give her a fair shot.

When she got back to her place the previous night, she had found the resume sitting in her inbox, and she'd gone over it like she had promised -altering some information in order to sell her skills. She sighed, realizing that she had to call her dad before her meeting with Hendrichs and ask him to do her one last solid, when it came to work.

Over the past years, she'd asked for more than she should have - favors she knew her mother would not approve of, she'd cheated her way out of their agreement. Her father Omar, having a weak spot for his daughter, had done favors, and on her last favor, the one she asked for before submitting her resume to Haines City, he had told her that he could not keep doing this anymore. Deceiving his wife, even if it was for her well-being.

Shane had then asked for one last solid, and she couldn't believe she was about to use it on Annalise, but honestly, it was better for her to use it on this - than to allow her father to live with the knowledge that he had once again deceived his wife. As much as Shane and her mother were not seeing eye to eye, she did not hate her mother, hence this.

She also knew she'd missed training, but how could she not when she could barely add some pep to her step. Her muscles ached. Taking a seat itself took so much out of her. She hated that she had not taken the proper warm up techniques, and stretches but she could not live in regret - it would rather be a lesson to take forward. That even though Hendrichs was someone that annoyed the living daylight out of her, she did not have to be hard headed with everything he said.

She knew that was her main problem. Once she didn't necessarily like someone, everything they say would become pure garbage. Right message, wrong sender.

Driving down into the employees parking area, she found herself parking next to Logan's car before removing her helmet. Though she loved to live within the thrill of life, loving the freedom that came with riding a motorbike, she still prioritized her life more than anything.