0:15

"Send me a picture of what you're wearing," she asked, her voice loud even though she was fully tucked within her bedroom.

"You could always come out and see me in person, like a normal human being," Hendrichs responded as he lazily lay across her brown leather couch, waiting on her to be done.

"Stop being extra, just send me a picture!" she whined, and he chuckled at her reaction. He loved to annoy her, and she knew it very well but still she had to deal with it.

"What makes you so sure I took a picture?" he closed his eyes, knowing that they were definitely going to be late for dinner. Helena never failed to run late, she called it beauty and would always say it took time to perfect. Which honestly was something Hendrichs was used to.

It didn't matter how late he was, Helena always was never done. But if you dared to be late at something she's organized, it was hell on earth for whomever was on the receiving end.

"Bro, I know you be wanting to thirst trap the girlies on IG, send that picture to me!" she yelled whilst laughing, and he joined her too, his eyelids folding into thin lines before he rolled his eyes.

"Just say you want to match my fly and I'll send it promptly," he quickly took his phone out of his pocket, a permanent smile on his face as he went to his gallery and selected one of his mirror selfies.

He had to admit, he looked fine as hell, if he wanted to —he could bag any female he sat his eyes upon, that much he knew

He had to admit, he looked fine as hell, if he wanted to —he could bag any female he sat his eyes upon, that much he knew. However, he didn't feel like sharing himself with anyone, solitude was so much easier for him.

He still had a lot to achieve before he even thought of unpacking himself, and becoming ready to mate with another.

"Ouu, you looking nicee," Helena hyped him up as soon as she received the picture from him. He smirked, running his hand over his waves at the sound of her compliment.

"I said the same thing! But thanks. I just know you're gonna be wearing some type of brown now," he commented. He didn't know if it was admiration or if it was just that twin mentality some people liked to have, but Helena always wanted to wear something that matched what he had on.

It used to annoy the living daylight out of him, but he'd grown to accept it with time because it seemed like it wasn't gonna change anytime soon.

He'd entered her apartment using his own pair of keys, just because she didn't want him to see her unprepared. It wasn't like he was her man for her to be extra like that, but that's just who she was.

"Your father is definitely going to be upset," he announced as he looked at the golden watch on his wrist. He, himself, was not stressed because in his father's presence it was always cold. Ever since he stepped away from tradition, it had always been a constant battle of being good enough for him.

At this point of being a twenty-nine year old man, he had come to accept that he would never be good enough for his father. He had tried everything, including allowing his father to mold him into who a man is supposed to be. Into how a man is supposed to act, but still, he could not get that same look his father gave Helena.