What do they think?

Don't know why but still I am into this,but yeah, if there's one thing Marvolo Riddleand I had in common was never missinga session of our academic calendar.
Yeah, you got me right,I never missed out on a day of school.In fact, I could go beyond and call it my homethat sort of comfort you can't missuntil you actually go back home.
A place where I could find reliefwhere people don't judge meand happily accept me as justwho I am for... but,
If you actually ask me outnot everyone's happy with the wayI am; of course, I do agree we aren'tand that's totally normal.
The thing is, I am unable to deal with thefact that people do hold a grudgeagainst me. Something I find to be highlypeculiar. And some of them really outspoken,
told me, that they wished to be a perfect personwith a perfect life with perfect people around.In short, they just wish to be born under a lucky starwhich I found to be highly unlike of me.
I was never lucky, to be honest, would they believe methat I was the unluckiest of all, would theypay heed to my words?Absolutely not at all.
God, if they only knew that if perfection wasan outrageous lie. And more specifically, if theyget that one lucky chance to feel how it is tostand in my shoes, would they still say the same?
Would they dessert me thinking that,I would be cold-hearted just like Tom?Would they support me no matter howhard it is? Would they call me a hideousperson or a survivor who never gasps?
Anyway, if you're reallyinto the wizarding worldI would be a Ravenclawor a Slytherin, perhaps.I don't know the Sorting hat's gotweird preferences, you know?