Chapter 8: Bloodline

Liana knocks on Clark's door and walks in and says, "Clark?" Clark walks down the stairs and says, "Hey, Liana

Liana knocks on Clark's door and walks in and says, "Clark?" Clark walks down the stairs and says, "Hey, Liana." Liana smiles and says, "Hey, um I need to ask you for a favor?" Clark softly smiles and says, "Okay." Liana says, "Since I'm in charge of setting up the wedding. Chloe needs a venue for her wedding, and I was thinking it could be your barn. Something that reminds her of home." Clark smiles and says, "Yeah, um, I don't mind." Liana smiles and says, "Great. Oh, um this was on your porch." Liana hands Clark the package and he says, "There's no return address. That's weird." Clark opens the box and finds the blue crystal that Tess had. Liana says, "Is that what I think it is?" Clark says, "Yeah, it was stolen from Tess. I wonder who sent it to me." Clark picks it up and it starts glowing, then the room starts shaking and then they both get transported to the Phantom Zone. A few moments later, Liana wakes up to Clark and he says, "Are you okay?" Liana nods and says, "Where are we?" Clark helps her up and says, "We're in the Phantom Zone." Liana widens her eyes and says, "What? How did we get here?" Clark says, "It had something to do with that crystal. Come on, we got to keep moving." Clark grabs her hand, and they start walking. As their walking someone comes up from behind Liana and knocks her out. Liana starts waking up and says, "Clark?" Liana then sees Kara and says, "Kara, oh my God." Clark helps Liana up and they continue their walk with Kara and their walking to the portal. Clark says, "You go ahead with Kara!" Liana's confused and says, "What about you?" Kara says, "He's guarding the entrance so we can open the portal." Clark looks at Liana and says, "It's okay, Liana. I'll be right behind you." Liana says, "You better be!" Liana follows Kara to the portal. Kara says, "The altar's this way." Liana follows Kara to the altar and Kara cuts her hand open and blood comes out. As Kara goes to touch her family's symbol, Liana hears Clark groaning. Kara looks at Liana and says, "He'll be fine. Now, go!" The portal opens up and Liana walks through. Liana wakes up on some train tracks and then she hears growling, and she turns around and sees nothing. Then Liana gets possessed by a phantom. Faora looks at her vessel and says, "This will do." 

"