Welcome to Republic city

3 person

Y/N was walking to the compound to watch Korra's bending test which she already knew her sister passed. As she walked in she heard Korra "Woohoo! Hey, why all the doom and gloom, people? We should be celebrating three elements down, one to go". "You're getting ahead of yourself as usual, Korra. We haven't decided if you passed your firebending test yet". "Ever since you were a little girl, you've excelled at the physical side of bending, but completely ignored the spiritual side. The Avatar must master both". Korra was now pouting Y/N chuckled at that she knew her sister. Korra quickly replied "I haven't ignored it, it just doesn't come as easy to me. But that's why I should start training with Tenzin immediately. He's Mister Spiritual".

"I think my sister has proven to have master fire bending , hasn't she master Katara?"
Y/N said with a smile as she walked to where everyone was the masters saw the young avatars sister walking to where they were. Y/N was now stood next to Korra ,Y/N bowed to the masters as the the master did the same to the prodigy water bending master. "Do you believe she's ready, Master Katara?" The white Lotus leader asked Katara "Yes. If anyone can teach her what she needs to learn, it's Tenzin." katara said with a smile. Y/N smiled at that, Korra would soon be the avatar and helping people.

She was only brought back out of thoughts when she heard Korra "Yes! Finally! , I mean, thank you all for believing in me" Y/N just smiled at that as she was tackled into a hug by her sister which Y/N laughed at but hugged her sister back , soon Korra let go of Y/N and started walking but unable to hold her excitement, breaking into a run leaving the training ground as the master watch her. "It's good to see you Y/N" Y/N turned around and went up to hug her former water bending master as she did katara just chuckled at the young masters child like behavior "it's good to see you too master katara" Y/N said as she let go of katara. Katara motioned for the young master to follow her and so Y/N did she could tell that katara wanted to talk to her it had been awhile since they had talked.

________________________________
Time skip
________________________________

A few days later, Tenzin arrived with a very pregnant Pema, and his three kids. Katara greets her son and his family immediately while Y/N was walking to where Korra was as she had just gotten there. Korra watched the youngest son of Avatar Aang's with her big eyes full of excitement and a huge smile on face. Y/N in the other hand was much more reserved than Korra as for Y/N did not smile as much.

Tenzin looked over his mother shoulders to see the two young ladies standing there. "Korra, Y/N." Korra sprinted to where Tenzin was standing, ready to meet her new teacher, while Y/N walked forward "look at you Korra, you've grown into quite the young Avatar." His eyes lit up to see the young prodigy water bending master. "Y/N look at you, I have to say you are quite the fighter bending and non-bending." The girl nods at the airbending master. "Thank you master Tenzin." YN bowing to the airbending master soon be in interrupted by Korra,Y/N was not surprised to say the least that Korra would do so. "Master Tenzin, I'm so glad you're here. I can't wait to get started" he looks down at the young avatar finding it hard to tell her "yes, we'll..." Tenzin said with a sigh.

"You're going to have to tell her sooner or later" Pema said to her husband as she put her hand on his arm Korra now looking at Pema fully with a confused expression. "Tell me what?" Korra asked the airbening master with a hit disappointment and sadness in her voice "you're not staying, are you?" Katara asked her son sadly Tenzin sigh before speaking "I'm afraid not. We're only visiting for the night. Then I have to return to Republic City" "But ... no, you're supposed to move here. You're supposed to teach me" Y/N was now there standing next to Korra look at her sister Y/N had never been the one on to be touchy-feely as she says but looking at her sister face full of disappointment and sadness. she wished she could've done something that would her out ( y'all I can't write this part it's bit boring, so imma skip some of the talking, please don't hate me)