Take a break part 1

I'm not dead! I promise I'm not dead. I'm sorry for not posting, writers block is a bitch. I'll try to post soon! Also get ready for some smut chapter I gotta make it up.

~ Unedited

———————————————————————————

Soon as you had gotten that phone call your blood ran cold. What was she thinking?! You drove to the hospital to see her. Lin you're going to be the death of me. First I find out you're overworking yourself but I should know that already, then I find out you are sick not only that but now your hurt! Why can you just take a break? Sprits I need a drink. Finally pulling up at the hospital, parking quickly you ran out of your car and into the building.  Walking up to the front desk the lady that was there where your lover was.

"Hi, what room is Lin?" You ask her, citizens of a Republic city call her Chief Beifong but you call her Lin she is your lover.

"She is still in the ER right now ma'am," she told you. You sigh, you needed to see her to hell with the rules you did not care.

"Can I see her?" You asked her trying to keep your voice calm as possible.

"No, I'm sorry ma'am but when she is out you can." You growled at that.

And so you waited. You radioed Su, Korra, Sami, Bolin, and Moka. Nothing could keep you calm.

2 hours later

Oh, Lin. You watch her sleeping peacefully on the bed when they bought her out of the ER you almost cried. The emotions you felt were too much. Worry, relief, and anger. The injury she had were serious, she could die!  What was she thinking again?! Taking on the triple threat just her alone. In 30 minutes or so Su came in the see how her sister was doing.

"Don't worry Y/N the healers have done their job she will be alright" she had said but all you could do was bury your face in your hands. "I know it's hard to see your loved one in this state but she will wake up." By now your tears were rolling down your cheeks.

"I know Su but she does this too often I'm so tired I want her to take a break every so often. I don't want to feel like this..." your voice cracked as you spoke your hand now on your lap as you looked at the floor. " it's so hard Su to see her like this. I - I don't know what I can do now. Every day I wait anxiously for her to be back home and she is but not without scratches some days that's isn't much but other days more than I can count." You finished. Su held you tightly, this was the only time she had seen you cry you burned your head in the crook of her neck as you cried. Su whispered sweet things to you as you cried trying to comfort you.

Su soon left after that saying that you should rest but how could when she lay there motionless? Stayed awake the whole night not being able to sleep.

3 person

Lin slowly opened her eyes her vision blurry, blinking a couple of times to clear them. She could feel pain soo after but not as bad when she arrived at the Hospital. Lin looked towards the side to see Y/N sleeping her body tense.

'Y/N... shit .'  Is all Lin thought when she saw Y/N but she smiled to see her lover as well?

"Y/N" Lin called her voice dry. "Y/N" she called again but all she got was you shifting, Lin pouted so she tried again "Y/N!" Y/N jumped to her feet in a fighting stance making Lin chuckle.

Soon as Y/N heard Lin she look at her. Ran to her and kissed her with so much passion missing the taste of her missing how she felt. Once you pulled away from her your anger flashed in your eyes. Lin said your eyes flashed with anger she maybe thought you would wait until you two were home but no that wasn't the case right now no.

"Lin" Y/N begins.

"Y/N I-" your cut her off.

"No, Lin you're going to listen to what I have to say," you told her sternly.

Second person

"Why don't you listen to me? Just why? God Damn it, Lin. Every fucking time you say that you'll take a break just just just to what huh" you say trying to stay calm as possible.

"Y/N I am doing my job. It's my job as the chief of police to keep the citizens of Republic city so I am going m-"

"YOUR JOB! Spirits Lin just for once fucking think will you? Think of me, your family, and everyone that cares for you. how does it make them feel to it that you this?" you yelled at her. "You don't even take a break! You need too! An-"

"I need to do my job Y/N-" really after all this. Still she talks about her job.

"You won't be doing your job if you dead! I need you to understand Lin your not some kinda of superhero." You whispered. "I you can't keep doing this to me Lin when just when will you take a break when will I learn that there are people waiting for you to be back home. Home with me. In my arms safe. I wait for you to be home safe. I- I-" you couldn't speak anymore. Tears sliding down your cheeks.

——————————————————————————-

The next chapter will have some smut but I needed to get this chapter out.