"...councilman"

Y/N pov

"Good evening, my fellow Equalists." I hear the radio go on I turn my head to see Korra has stopped practicing. " This is your leader, Amon. As you have heard, the Republic Council has voted to make me public enemy number one, proving once again that the bending." I see Korra's frightened face. "Oppressors of this city will stop at nothing to quash our revolution. But we cannot be stopped-" the radio stopped as I had sent a water whip to stop it Korra look overed her shoulder to see me in a fighting stance. I sigh and look at her "its not good to be listening to these kinds of stuff Korra get back to practicing" I told her I don't need the avatar who is my sister fearing this none sense. Korra didn't say anything she just stood there look at the broken radio. I've had enough of this I walk over to her and pulled her into a hug Korra immediately wrapped her arms around my waist.

I usually don't do hugs. Hugs from me were rare but right now I could see that my little sister needed me so I gave her a hug. "It's okay Korra" I say in a motherly voice. I can see that Korra has calm down a bit but I don't let her go just yet. I pull her back to so I can see she gave me a small smile "come let's go inside I think thats enough practicing for today" I say to her as she nods.

________________________________
I wanted to write where Y/N is spending time with Jinora
________________________________

I walked outside to see Jinora sitting under the tree 'why does she look sad' I wonder to myself. I decided to go and talk to her and try to spend some time with her. "Mind if I join you?" I asked her with a small smile "no I don't" she said. I sat down next to her "why are you here Jinora? Why aren't you playing with you brother and sister?" I asked looking her, Jinora looked down and said "they didn't want me to play with them" she said sadly. 'Poor girl' I though "why don't we spend time, how about that huh?" I said to her, she looked up and her eyes lit up "really?" she said asked "of course Jinora I have noting to do" I told her with smile.

"Well aren't you going to tell me what your reading?" I asked as I pulled her closer "well I'm reading about the earth kingdom right now and it's really interesting" she said. We talked for a while until she asked me something "Y/N?" "Yes Jinora?" "Y/N can you sing to me ?" She asked me as she sat down on my lap I was a bit shocked to say the least no one really sat on my lap beside Korra when she was little but I didn't mind that she did. "Well Jinora what do you want me to sing?" I asked her. I don't sing. At all. But it doesn't hurt to try and sing again, I used to sing to Korra when she was little to get her to go to bed.

"I don't know" she said I smiled and stared sing "it's a long long way to Ba Sing Sa where the girl's in the city" I sing as I look at Jinora she was get comfortable on my lap , I smiled at her at that she was staring to get sleepy and I let her be "where the girls in the city they look so pretty, they kiss so sweet that you really have to met the girls in Ba Sing Sa" I sang quietly as I looked down to see her asleep ( I don't know what song to do so I chose Iroh song). I didn't notice that someone had walked up and listened to me sing. I look to see Tenzin sanding there looking at us smiling at us. "Did you need something Tenzin?" I asked looking at him "uh no I don't I umm" I rised an eyebrow at him while he fumbled with his words.

'There's no way I'm letting anyone hear me sing ever again!' I think to myself . "I didn't know you sing" Teznin said surprised a bit but not really "there are many things you don't know about me Tenzin" I say while getting up and holding Jinora. Tenzin looked at me and Jinora and back again to me. I sigh and look up at him "I'll take her to her room" I told as he nodded.

I walked to Jinora's room and put her down on her bed. I looked at her and smiled. I was about to leave when something or someone grabbed my wrist I looked to see Jinora still half asleep "stay please" she said in a sleepy voice "alright" I whispered and got into her bed. Jinora scoot closer to me until she rested her head on my chest. She smiled happily and went back to sleep well I have nothing to do. So I took a nap with Jinora.