Pride special

Mom back y'all. I'm not dead. I've been busy with school work. All most the end of school so it gets busy ya know. Hope you like this chapter Dove's!

______________

Also forgot to add that you and Lin are dating and this is wayyyyyy into your relationship. Sadly I wish they were together already but hey just gotta be patient. Y'all my dumbass forgot to publish this.

___________

Second person

You were cooking dinner for your girlfriend. She would be home soon, so you thought that you would make dinner for her. So you did. You made your special dumplings and rice. You cooked a lot in South Pole to kill some time. Since than you alway loved cooking.

After awhile the dumplings were all cooked. You put them on the plates you had set up. She would be home soon. She got out of work at 10 but she usually comes home late but today, she promised that she'll be home earlier than usual. You couldn't wait for to be back home. You looked at the table all set up but something needed fixing.

You heard the doors lock click. You knew it was your lover. You sprinted the door. You saw her put all her stuff down. She didn't even need to look up to know it was you. You jump on to her as you warped your legs around her waist and arms around her neck. She held you close to her. You could feel her body relax.

"I missed you" you mumbled into her neck. Making her shiver.

"I missed you too" She said softly as she walked to the kitchen with you still in her arms.

The two of you entered the kitchen. Everything all set up. The food was still hot you only had finished cooking a couple minutes ago.

You heard a small gasp from your lover. You looked over to see her face. It was priceless. It made you giggle.

"Do you like? I made my world famous dumplings just for you." You said as you winked at her. Making her blush.

"I love it dear, thank you" she replied after a while. You smiled at her. You got out her arms and walked towards the table. You only managed take a couple of steps before she wrapped her arm your waist, pulling you back into her. You looked up at her with raised eyebrows.

"Aren't you forgetting something dear?" She said with her brow raised as well. You didn't know what she was talking about. You thought for a second. You didn't even notice her lean in. Her lips hovering over yours. That's what you forgot. Her kiss. You chuckled at her.

"I don't, am I?" You teased her. She rolled her eyes and bought her lips onto yours. Kissing with such love and adoration which you returned in kind. The chief people are so afraid of but she isn't there chief, she's your chief. She is after all, yours she is yours. You pulled back for air. You gasped as you felt her lips latch onto your neck and suck. Yup that was it's really going to leave the mark. Running your hands though her thick curls, you heard her moan. You wanted her but right now you need to eat dinner and maybe later you could on with other...activities.

You pulled her alway from your neck "Lin as much as I want keep going I think you need to eat" you told her. She dint say anything but just nodded. You smiled at her and pecked at her scarred cheek.

You lead her to the table and told her to sit down. You serve the food and sat down with her. Eating together. You asked about her day which she responded with a grunt. You didn't push you knew how stressful it is to be the chief.

After you were done eating. You washed the dish's and put them away. You walked to the living room to see Lin sitting on the couch with files on the table and one in her hand. Her glass on. She alway looked cute with her glass.

"I can feel you staring. Do you need something?" Lin asked as she look over her shoulder to look at you.

"No... actually yes I need something" you say to her as you walked to where she sat. You stood in front of her. You took the file out of her hand and put it on the coffee table.

"What it that you need?" She asked as she looked up at you since she was sitting.

"What I need form you is to relax" you told her as you sat down. You sat on the other end of the couch. She looked at you with raised brows. You made grabby hands. She sighed. She made her to where you were lying down.

"Alright now what do you want to do? I'm relaxed see." She said with a huff. You smirked at her. Lin look at you with raised brows. She gasped as you lunched forward and garb her pulling her down with you.

"Now this is relaxing Lin" you say as you looked down at her. Her head rested on your stomach. Her arms around your waist pulling you close to her. You smiled at her as you run your hands though her hair.

"Mhm" she mumbled as she relaxed. "This feel amazing. Please don't stop" she said as she looked at you.

"Stop what Lin?" You asked confused to what she was saying.

"Please don't stop...loving me. Your affection is something new to me but I love it and...I love you
Y/N" she said with a smile. Oh that smile how it took your breath away.

"Of course Lin. I will never stop loving. You my love are my world. My affection is for and only you. I love you dearly Lin" you say to her as you looked at her.

"Yes, only mine" she said as she got up. Your brows furrowed as she got up. She looked down at you.

"Something the matter?" She asked as she learned down, hovering over you.

"No" you said rather quickly making her smirk.

"Are you sure"

"Yes"

"Alright than. I'll just get back to my paper work than. I'm sure you won't mind, right?" Lin asked you. Yeah no you knew what she was doing. You rolled your eyes at her.

"No Lin. I do mind. Your supposed to relax with me." You say with a pout. "Come on Linny just tonight, you never relax and you need it ... please" You say with hopeful eyes. She chuckled at you as she learn down and captured your lips. You sight into the kiss. How you could kiss her and never get tried of it.

Lin pulled back. She looked down at you with a smiled and lay down on top of you her head rested on your chest now. Lin ended up falling asleep on you, you didn't mind at all. Your chief has been working a lot. She deserves it.

You looked down at her and smiled.  "Good night Lin. I love you" you say as you leaned down to kiss her forehead. You wrapped your arms around Lin's waist and pulled her closer to you. Falling asleep with your beloved. So that's how the night ended. With you and your lover entangled in each other's arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy pride month! Again.

See you soon. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Have an awesome day/evening/night