"Of course you can stay with me"

Y/N pov

Stuck here really this is so annoying. Pema and Tenzin said I couldn't leave my bed until Im all recovered. But I feel good and I'm ready. I wonder where Korra is, hangout with her friends. she told she was to go visit her friends and tell them they could live with us. I heard a knock on my door I turned my head to look who it is , it's Jinora, " Can I come in?" She asked "you don't even need to ask" I say to her with a small smile.

She smiled and walked towards where I was , she sat down next to me and lay down next to me. "Is something the matter, Jinora?" I asked she look at me "no, I just wanted to see if I could... stay with you" she said to me. "Of course you can stay with me" I say to her , pulling her closer. Jinora snuggled me, we stay like this for a while, I soon felt her breathing even out. I looked down to see her fast asleep, I gave her a kiss on the head. I could see her smile when I did. I decided to take a nap as well since I have nothing to do.

________________________________

Lin pov

As we drove to the Cabbage Court factory. I could help but wonder about the water-bender. 'I hope she is doing good. I wish I could've stayed with her' I sigh. Me and the Metalbenders broken to the Cabbage Court factory . Glass shattered as my officer broken in from the roof. We opened one of the crate to find Equalist electrical gloves. "Looks like our intel was good" I say to one of my officer "There's enough evidence here to bury Cabbage Corp for an eternity" Saikhan said to me.

Cut to seen where they arrested Lau Gan-Lan is being escorted out by Saikhan and taken into custody. "This is an outrage! I'm innocent!" Lan says "Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say ..." Saikhan said blankly.

"Is it true that Cabbage Corp is conspiring with the Equalists?" One of the reporters asked me.

"The evidence points in that direction, but the investigation is ongoing. For the time being, we have frozen Mr. Gan-Lan's assets and are closing Cabbage Corp" I say to them, as camera flashes. "No! Not my Cabbage Corp!"  Lan say as he is dragged into one of the police vehicles.

________________________________

Y/N pov

I'm just going to say I managed to convince Pema and Tenzin that I am good and don't need to stay in bed. So here am I now with Korra walk up the stairs into the lobby of the police station as we see a Tahno sitting there waiting. "Hey, Korra" he said "Tahno?" Korra asked surprised. I look at him and he looks horrible bags under his eyes and his hair fall into his face must be hard for him huh.  "Listen, I know we're not exactly best friends, but I'm sorry Amon took your bending" Korra said him "I've been to the best healers in the city. Whatever Amon did to me, it's permanent" Korra look at him with determination. "You gotta get him for me."  He said, Korra noded her head.

I see Lin, Tenzin and Mr. Sato walk to the the bench "Mr. Sato, if you remember anything else about what you saw during Amon's attack, be sure to let us know." Lin said to Mr. Sato. "I'm happy to help any way I can. I want these Equalists to pay for what they've done." He said as he walked by us he gave us a nod. "We're ready for you now" Tenzin told Tahno , he got up and followed. "See you around ... "Ah"vatar." He said smiling slightly.

________________________________

"Why am I going with you again I have other important things to do you know" I say to her ask we walk up to Asami's mansion. "I need you here with me alright" she said to. Think that's gonna do huh before I could say anything she knocked in the door and there was a Butler there. "You must me avatar Korra, and Master , Y/N follow me" he said to us, we did as were told we follow him to the pool and saw them there.

Avatar Korra, Master Y/N ... has arrived." Hey, Korra! Y/N" Mako said "Glad you two made it!" Asami said Bolin resurfaced from the water. "Welcome to paradise!
Korra, Y/N." Boiln said "looks like you guys settled right in." Korra said sitting on the bench. Mako swim towards us followed by a Asami "Pretty much, except someone forgot to ask her father if we could stay here."
Asami than spoke "Yeah, but I smoothed it over with him. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission."

That is extremely irresponsible of her to do ,if I had done had done that my parents would've been disappointed. "This is the greatest place in the world! Watch this, watch this. Fetch me my towel, good sir." Bolin said. "Yes, Master ... Bolin" The butler grabbed the folded towel and walked over towards Bolin. "Master Bolin! Ha, I love this guy. Now pat me dry" he said l"As you wish" The butler rolled up the towel and padded Boiln down dry. "Don't forget Master Pabu" Boiln said to the Butler "Wouldn't dream of it, sir"  The Butler put the towel over Bulling head and rub pabu dry. As the Butler turned to walk Boiln jumped in the pool again.

I am already annoyed. "So, what do you have planned for us today? Let me guess, shopping, makeovers ..." Korra said to Asami somewhat annoyed. "Ooh, Ooh! I vote makeovers!" Bolin said jumping onto Mako. "I had something a little more exciting in mind." Asami said getting out of the pool.

Cut to a race track and two Satomobiles racing. "Pretty cool, huh?" Asami said to us "nice Sami" I say to her. "Way cooler than a makeover." Korra said in amazement "This is where Future Industries test-drives their Satomobiles. Ever been behind the wheel?" Asami asked Korra. "The only thing I know how to drive is a polar bear dog" Korra said to Asami well sister your not wrong even I can drive a Satomobile.

"You want me to take you for a spin?" Asami also Korra. "Let's do it!" Korra said in an excitement. "So ... Y/N how have you been?" Boiln said to me ' I know your trying to be friendly or something but I don't need it' I think to myself I don't want to seem harsh but that's just the way I am. "Good, what about you?" I ask him "I umm ... awesome like Asami has a really nice mansion and we get to live in it it so cool and pool..." that kid can talk "that's enough I asked how you were doing not a description of the this place" I say as I watch Korra and Asami win the race.

"That was amazing! I didn't think we'd make it" Korra said. "Well, you can't be afraid to mix it up sometimes"  lI gotta admit, I had you pegged wrong. I thought you were kind of ... prissy" Korra rised her hands adding "Eh-No offense!"  "It's all right, people usually assume that I'm daddy's helpless little girl, but I can handle myself. I mean, I've been in self-defense classes since I was this high.My dad made sure that I would always be able to protect myself." Asami said "Smart guy" Korra said.

Cut to the seen when they walk thought the door. "Emergency, emergency coming through, beep beep!" Boiln said running towards the bathroom. "Uh, is there another bathroom I can use?" Korra asked Asami. "We have a lady's powder room upstairs, first door on your right. You can freshen up in there" Asami said "thanks" Korra said "I'll go with you" I say to her.

Cuts to where Korra washing and drying her hands. I stand out the door waiting for Korra get out of the bathroom so we can leave soon. She finally walks out the bathroom. We start to walk away but we hear a voice someone talking. "No, no! No, I assure you, everything is going exactly as planned" Korra looked around and snack towards the room  where the voice is coming from. "Uh-um, yes ... luckily, the Cabbage Corp investigation has bought us enough time."  Korra look towards the room to see Mr. Sato taking "Korra you shouldn't be eavesdropping ,you know that" I whisper to her. "I know but this sound important"  She said to me. "Trust me, by the end of the week ... we'll be ready to strike!"

Korra and I leave in a hurry. "You're leaving? But I-I thought ..." "Uh, sorry! I forgot, I'm supposed to airsit, I mean babybend, I-I mean babysit the airbender kids. See you later!" Korra said pulling me towards the door.

________________________________

1514 words

Cliffhanger! Sorry guys but I gotta do this. The next chapter will be longer by long it might a bit to long I'll try to break it up.