"I don't need prediction..."

Y/N pov

"You're listening to The Music Hour"! Brought to you by Cabbage Corp, Republic City's trusted name in technology for over fifty years" the radio played "Man, I got a good feeling about tonight. I don't care if we are the underdogs. We can take those pompous Wolfbats" Korra said in a Upbeat tone. "It's going to be our toughest match ever, but I think you're right" Mako said to his teammates. Bolin hugs Mako "Introducing your new champs, the fantastic Fire Ferrets!" Bolin says imitating the announcer.

The radio goes static and I look up firm my book that I was reading. "Good morning, citizens of Republic City. This is Amon. I hope you all enjoyed last night's pro-bending match, because it will be the last. It's time for this city to stop worshiping bending athletes as if they were heroes. I am calling on the council to shut down the bending arena and cancel the finals, or else there will be severe consequences." The radio than turned off.

"That guy's got some nerve" Boiln said annoyed "You think the council will give in?" Make asked Korra and me. "I'm not waiting to find out. We need to get to City Hall" Korra said to us we all follow her to Naga and got on. I'm not going to get involved unless I need to.

Cut to the part where they're at City Hall. Tenzin stood up from his chair and said sternly "Korra, Y/N , you shouldn't be here. This is a closed meeting" "As the Avatar and a pro-bending player, I have a right to be heard. You can't cancel the finals" Korra told the council. "I know winning the championship means a lot to you. But as far as I'm concerned, we need to shut the arena down" Tenzin told Korra I can't help but sigh. "What about the rest of you? Tarrlok, there's no way you're backing down from Amon, right?" Korra asked Tarrlok uhg that dude.

As usual I am glaring at him. "Actually" he said while standing up from his chair "Tenzin and I agree for once" well this is new Tenzin. "The council is unanimous. We're closing the arena" Tenzin said to us "No!" Mako said "You can't!" Bolin said. "I-I don't understand. I thought you, of all people, would take a stand against Amon" Korra said to Tarrlok. Oh Korra when will you ever learn that Tarrlok is a no good man. "While I am still committed to bringing that lunatic to justice, I will not put innocent lives at stake just so you and your friends can play a game" Tarrlok said to her. I doubt that.

Mako step forward and started talking "Pro-bending might only be a game to you, but think of what it means to the city! Right now the arena is the one place where benders and nonbenders gather together ... in-in peace! To watch benders ..." not going to work. "Beat each other up! In peace! It's an inspiration to everyone!" Bolin finished Mako's speech. "I appreciate your naive idealism, but you're ignoring the reality of the situation" Tarrlok said like you ever cared.

"The reality is if you close the arena, you let Amon win!" Korra told the council. I spoke up for the first time " I must agree with my sister" I say as I walk towards them and stood next to Korra. Korra who has a big smile on her face. " If you close the Arena then you're letting Amon win but I also see your point. Its for the safety of the citizens of Republic city I understand but you must know that Amon wants you too close the Arena down. So you are just letting him win." I told the council.

"Yes, exactly what they said! Yes!" Bolin said as he pointed at me and my sister. "I'm sorry, but our decision has been made. This meeting is adjourned" Tarrlok said as he picked up the gravel it was about to make contact with the table but out of nowhere there was a medical cord that broke the gravel. Me, Korra, the two brothers turned our heads to see who it was. When I saw her I felt my heart flutter 'pull yourself together Y/N no emotions shown when your out in public.' If it isn't the Chief of police.