And Finally The End.

While some stories are ending, others are stagnant in their development and others are just beginning, there are no good or bad people here, only people who do things and live, be they good or bad things, some are good and bad at the same time, I don't know if there is a celestial being that judges our actions but if there is, then it's not our job to judge the actions of others, they all have consequences and each person enjoys, suffers and learns from them. The family is the most important institution in society, the family is made of ordinary people, who develop day by day to reach the end point and say "this is the end, I regret some things but I feel proud of others" life helps us to explore reality, to feel what this world offers us, each one gives meaning to his or her life depending on his/her desires, everything can go well and everything can go wrong, if we can use our life for something else, let's do it, the rules will vary and people will surround us, some will accompany us, others will hurt us, but it's useless to resist the conditions that have been imposed on us to live, I'm just dramatizing a bit, it's just waking up every day and fulfill our meaning of life.The important thing I was going to tell you is: you are alive! Let's go to live, to cry, to feel, to live history, it can be very dramatic or very boring, that doesn't matter, the important thing is to live it. Let's pray with Lizzie and vent our sorrows, let's travel with Josh and his family, hug Michael and feel hope with him, have a serious and mature three-hour conversation with Hailee and Mery, let's start living so that our history is written as Michael jr. We are all characters of some story, secondary, antagonists, co-stars or  protagonists of our own story. Thank you for reading this far, I hope you have enjoyed it and that you have learned something new, the feeling of emotion that I leave you may not last even two hours but that will be in the future, for now let's live in the present, there is always a story to tell, this story has already come to an end, what's yours?