Affogato Cookie x Female Reader

{ Not requested } A/N: This is a screenshot I took when I got him. ( 」∠)

No drawing

Enjoy!

_Divine Taste_

The Dark Cacao kingdom. Not the brightest kingdom, comparing to the Vanilla kingdom. Atmosphere and feeling among others is so tense. Don't know who you'll bump in. During these troubling times who knows what might happen. "Hm? Affogato Cookie?" The shopkeeper questions. Y/N walks in the small shop, but moving to the side, her curiosity peaks. "He's know for his mysterious chants also his spells. He's quiet mysterious indeed. But, in some way, trustworthy" the shopkeeper explains to the costumer. "I see, later!" Y/N begins browsing the items she needs.
This cookie seems very interesting and infatuating.

"Thank you come again!" Y/N waves goodbye, emerging from the door to the plaza of the kingdom. Cookies keeping to themselves. Not a ghost town but a kingdom filled with introverts. Wasn't radio silent but there were audible murmurs and small talk.
Quiet sad for Y/N.

"Saddens me to see the people this way" she sighs.
"Yes isn't it?" Some cookie said from behind. Y/N jumps, her items falling onto the ground. Scattering along the dark cobblestone path. Y/N eyes look up to the stranger. He looked like a noble cookie, but his eyes in his dough was the thing that stood out. White orbs looked back to her E/C ones. "Forgive me, quite rude of me to do such thing" he bows. Apologizing for scaring the cookie. "It's fine, not a bother at all" she reassured, quietly picking her items. As she reaches for her glass wear a dark dough hand picks it up. Y/N looks up, the cookie was holding items as well.
He gently placed them back in her bag. "Please, it's the least I can do" he states. Y/N said nothing.
Y/N dusted herself as she turns to the direction of the plaza. "Oh? We're not done love" he coos from behind.
Y/N gets pulled from sight as he holds the scared cookie in his arm. "I'm sure you heard of me yes?" He asks.
Heard of him what the-
Her eyes widened. "You're Affogato Cookie?" She exclaims, he hums with glee. "Yes. You're quite interesting yourself Y/N" he states releasing her. "How do you know", "You're name Y/N dear? Hmm, I know many things. I'm quite a cookie" The coffee-ice cream cookie states. Circling around Y/N.
"You have quite the personality. Very hopeful that this kingdom will thrive, even under these hapless situations we're in" Y/N eyes never went off him.
He continued to walk around her. "What about it? Why does that interest you?" She asks cautiously.

"Let's just say, big events will occur in due time. But with a cookie like you by my side. You might be very useful for my plan" he explains. Moving his staff, his ice cream white eyes half lidded, staring at the sweet female cookie.
Y/N gulps, "What ever your devilish deeds are leave me out of it! I wish for my home to improve for the better not the worst" Y/N boldly stated with confidence. Affogato chuckles, then it gradually got louder for it to each other alley.
"There it is again! That confidence, strong nature, it's incredible! My, it's all most intoxicating to take in" he replies, Y/N arm gets yanked as he holds her open hand. "You're perfect" he complemented.

"Eh?!" Y/N blushes under then statement. Drawing her hand back. "I should be going!" She exclaims, hustling away from him. "Aw, leaving? That's a shame" he said, loud enough for her to hear. Fearing about what's behind her. Her eyes focused on the surroundings in front of her.
"Have a good day Affogato Cookie" she replies. Her dough legs slightly shaking. Not knowing what this cookie can do to her.

My, she's something indeed. Beautiful yet bold.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆

After that encounter Y/N avoided the plaza area. Fearing that she'll see him again. During the night is where she gets her necessities for herself. But during the night is the time the wolf hunts. Y/N watches her back, tip toeing to each store to go. Shop after shop she begins to ease herself as she finishes her shopping trip.
"Yes, that was the last shop. Time to head home" she spoke softly. Y/N then walks to her path home. "Such a lovely night isn't it Y/N?" Affogato voic echoed. Y/N gasps.
Oh no
"Why hide? I'll just find you again and again" . Y/N slowly steps away from him, his footsteps can be heard getting closer. "Please stay away from me!" Y/N pleaded, her dough hands up.

He smiles, humming. "Such fear, yet standing your ground". "Eh?!" Y/N gets pulled in suddenly as he hold her close. Y/N blushes as their dough also touching each other. "What do you want from me?" Y/N  growled. Her hand gripping his silk sleeve. Smiling, Affogato Cookie replies "You my dear".
"What?!" Her voice echoed, lights from nearby homes turn on. Affogato immediately takes her into the shadows, "Quiet!" A grumpy cookie shouts. Nothing was there at the open door.
The door slams shut. Back to the situation.

Affogato Cookie silenced her with his lips on top of hers. Y/N was in shock! "Such a divine taste you have~ You taste like heavenly" he swoons. "Yes, come now Y/N we must go!" Y/N get pulled by him. "Like hell I am. Where are you taking me?" She demanded. He turns for a moment then turns away.

"Why back to my place. I'll discuss more there, rest assured I won't harm you my dear". She sighs in relief, yet, she wonders what his true intent is? And why needing her assistants is critical to his plan? But not only that, why would he kiss her? Crumbs she will indeed help her home, but who knows what she'll do.

Good? Bad? No cookie knows.

"You know Y/N not only that you'll be useful but you interest me in a different ways as well" Affogato admits. She can see some blush appearing on his cheeks.
"Whatever you do don't harm any cookie! Or the kingdom!" Y/N pleads as a single tear goes down her face. "I don't intend to do such a thing".

Y/N sighs, smiling.

"Not yet at least" he finished.

. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ ❤︎

Affogato Cookie x Female Reader
Oneshot
Midnightscake
3/1/22
1o93 words