Almond Cookie x Ex Villian GN Reader _Requested_

{ Requested } My fourth request! I'm so happy! Requested by @Scotch-_-. Be prepared for a stubborn Y/N. Also takes place in the Cookie Kingdom. Another screenshot I took.

No drawing

Enjoy

_You've Changed_

"What?" Gingerbrave exclaims, Rye sighs. Adjusting her hat. "I'll tell you again, they want to switch sides" she repeats. His jaw drops,"Oh, well, I'm sure some things can be arranged for them. But I wonder why though. A couple days they were exclaiming that Red Velvet or Licorice Cookie will rip our dough apart to acting all sweet and cooperating with us" he mentions. Rye shrugs, leaning against the wall.
"Maybe Pancake Cookie hit them with too many acorns during our showdown". Gingerbrave then travels back to that battle. "It's possible" he replies.

"Let them out, I'll gather every cookie so warm can debate" Rye Cookie nods, heading to Y/N's cell. Tired as they lay down looking at the ceiling. "Come on now, your trial is about to start". "Trial?" Y/N repeats. Y/N gets cuffed and rushed outside.
Every cookie was there. It was more like a hearing then a trial for jail.
"So my fellow subjects, what should we do?" Custard asks. Adjusting his homemade crown.
"We should let her go" Strawberry Cookie mumbled under her breath. "Join the kingdom!" Cherry Cookie exclaims with excitement. Gumball Cookie nods with agreement.
Gingerbrave and Custard talk amongst themselves.

Y/N sighs, "Some hearing" they muttered. "We have came to a conclusion!" Custard declared, waving his specter. Things went quiet.
Y/N eyes opened, hoping for good news. "Y/N will be joining our kingdom for this day on!"
Y/N smiles with glee, hearing that it felt like weight was washing off her shoulders.
"But who will take her in? Her home will take some time to build, and the gnomes are currently building a new structure" Gingerbrave asks.

"Can I stay with Almond Cookie" Y/N asks politely.

"Almond Cookie, is that okay with you?" Gingerbrave asks from, looking at the crowd. He said nothing. Before the trial Almond talk the them, just investigate them. But sooner or later they started developing a small friendship.
"That's fine, I can handle them" he responds. Rye notices the the ex villain smiled with glee. "Alright then, you're free to go Y/N" Rye explain releasing her from the cuffs.
Y/N blushes slightly as they walk to the detective.

"Thank you" Almond hums, nodding. "Come, let's head to my place" grabbing their dough and heading to his home. Their heart pounding as Almond allows them in first. Almond Cookie did allow them to stay but it's just temporary.

"Might I asked, why did you requested me?" He questions. Y/N jumps back,"I won't tell you. I just figured that since I consider you a friend and thought you would take me in" Y/N pouted. The old cookie sighs with annoyance.
"Fine, but I need you to answer this one question".

"What is it?" Y/N replies sitting down on a sofa chair. "Are you sure you consider me a friend?" Y/N shot up immediately."Of course I do! Why would I talk-" "Your emotions".
They were left quiet. "You asked to join us after our talk yesterday. When I asked you if you had the chance to stay here with me then you will. Also your dough on your face brightens in color when I'm in your presence. Not to mention you only act nice around me".
Oh crumbs! He's on to me! Think fast Y/N.

"You're still a friend to me!" They yelled. Almond smirks, prepping coffee for himself. "It seems that you like me Y/N and you changed sides so you can be with me right?" Y/N dough was bright red. That clever detective.
"So what if that's true? You'll just tell the others and boot me out of this kingdom" Y/N sighing, crossing their legs as they sat back down. He places his brew coffee down. "Why would I do that?" They gasp hearing the sentence on repeat in their mind. "What?". Almond sits down, handing them lemon and water from them to drink. "If you left things won't be the same for me" he confesses. Gripping his coffee tightly. Droplets leaked from the top of the cup, touching the dough of his hands.

"You're lying right?" Y/N states, their E/C eyes widened with shock. The detective smiles. "No it's the truth Y/N. Even if you're an ex worker of Dark enchantress Cookie, I'll still be by your side. Such a fascinating Cookie indeed" He beams with glee.

Y/B hearts pounds with happiness. Hearing this felt better with hanging out with those corrupted cookie she called 'friends'.
"I'm glad to hear that" Almond gasps at their response. A sweet small smile on their face, blush sparkled on their cheeks.
"Well, the truth is I decided to part ways with my past so I can be with you" They admit with embarrassment. Almond saw that from a mile away.

"Well then I can come with an agreement. But first, I must do this. Although it's very sudden to do this here" holding out his hand Almond Cookie looks into their E/C eyes. "I would like to take you out, I'm not a heavy drinker but I'm thinking at Sparkling's?".

He's attempt to ask them out on a date cause Y/N to giggle/chuckle. But they can't blame him, who knows how long he hadn't done this for. "Sure!" They replied with happiness and joy. "Sorry if that wasn't as romantic as you thought it might be" Y/N waves it off.
"Hey, I'll take it" they insisted to him. "You've changed" He stated, as he finds someone clothes for them. "Isn't change good?" Y/N asks, watching him from a distance. Almond Cookie nods,"Of course change is good" Y/N feels like their a married couple.

Stop thinking that! Idiot! Snap out of it!

Slapping themselves lightly against their faces. Trying to calm themselves. Almond stops them, holding their hands into his. "Stop that, I won't have anything to kiss" pecking their cheek. Y/N faints, Almond could faintly see their ghost leaving their dough. "Crumbs. Hey! Wake up!" He lightly shakes them."What about the date Y/N?"
"I'm up!" They exclaims with glee. "Good, let's go".

To think that they would be with the person that saved them? It's beautiful.

"Aww! Look. My subjects being a couple" Custard stated proudly. "Yeah, who knew?" Gingerbrave replies. Rye Cookie moves the wheat stuck between her teeth. Moving her hat up, looking at the two cookies from a nearby wall. "I knew, it was obvious" she said to herself.

➶➷➶➷➶➷➶➷➶➷➶➷

Almond Cookie x Ex villain Reader
Gender Neutral
Requested by @Scotch-_-
Fluff/ Oneshot
Midnightscake
3/4/22
1148 words