Affogato Cookie x Female Reader Pt3 _ Requested

A/N: After a very long wait here's part 3! I've been busy on another requests. But I hope you all like this very interesting part of this ongoing story of the ice cream coffee cookie. Also thank you all for over +6k views!!!
('▽`)

No Drawing

Enjoy!

_Change of Plans_

As Y/N and Affogato Cookie continued to walk to the shrine to exchange vows others began to look on. Cause an uneasy feeling to rise in the air. She swallowed a lump down the dough of her throat as she was tugged to move faster. Affogato was smiling as he looked down to his bride-to-be, finally, having her! They arrived to the shrine as a priest was there. Candles that were glowing of royal purple illuminated the surroundings. Y/N noticed as he fixed himself up a bit. "Ready dear?" She kept her mouth shut. She couldn't possibly do this?! Right?
He didn't wait for her response so he held onto the dough on her arm and began pulling her to the shrine and priest. The weight of her head made her face down as they stopped moving.

Her chest was heavy as she couldn't breathe. It's like she's drifting away from the world she once's lived in. Though if things could be like they were before then maybe, this idea Affogato has wouldn't been a big deal....

"Gathered here today to celebrate the lives of this couple. As they began a new life as husband and wife" the priest began as he held up a scented straw. Y/N was new to the weddings that were held here so all of this was rather odd but beautiful.
He light up two candles, placed in front of them.

As they exchanged vows Affogato and Y/N embrace for a kiss.

"Halt!" Someone shouted as their lips almost met. Y/N jumped at the sound of the voice. It sounded feminine? Affogato grunted as he grabbed his staff. "You! Your spells had twisted her mind Affogato Cookie? You won't get away with this!" Y/N noticed, some cookie was at the entrance of the alter they were at.
"Who are you?" Y/N asked softly. The cookie held her weapon down slightly, her intentions weren't to hurt Y/N in any way. "I am Carmel Arrow Cookie! I'm here to rescue you!" She declared as she pointed her arrow at Affogato Cookie. The cocky cookie sneers, "You deaf? We're married now. There's nothing you can do to me now" he cooed as he gripped Y/N's shoulders, holding her to his chest.

"You wicked maniac! Release her!" She demanded as soldiers from the royal guard surrendered them both. Y/N began to panic as couldn't understand what was happening.
Maybe she brought it his A-pond herself?
"I'm not sure what's happening or why this is happening in the first place but it needs to stop! It's not bringing this kingdom or this situation any justice!" She explained as she steps down from the shrine as she was now in the middle of both cookies. Carmel Arrow Cookie was blown away by her speech. "You're right my lady but, this won't end until you're safety is guaranteed" she draws her arrow back as Affogato Cookie was about to summon a spell. As they both released their power to oppose each other. A great strength emerged from inside of her as Affogato and Carmel's eyes widened. The attacks were stopped as Y/N held two swords that held the royal purple of the Cacao Kingdom. Sliver lighting along the sides as the gems beamed a purple glow. Y/N's eyes were closed as she didn't know what was happening. Then they slowly opened as she noticed the swords in her hands. Her power had activated. Now, all of this made sense.

Her love for this kingdom

Having faith and hope when others don't

It all made sense now

Y/N was a princess of King Cacao, an hire of this entire kingdom.

"You knew Affogato. That's why you wanted to marry me" she whimpered as Affogato Cookie frowned but made a small smile. "At first I did but I do truly love you dear. Don't think that" he explained, walking down to her. Carmel Arrow Cookie drew her bow again as the soldiers stood ready to attack.  "Stand back!" Carmel shouted as the arrow charged up. Y/N grunted as she gripped the hilt ( fancy word for handle ) of the swords as her feelings were mixed but one was shown. Rage. Lots of it.

"Get away from me!" She yelled as she steps away from her husband. He needed to think of something to calm her down, they needed to talk. He lifted his staff as he cast a spell as it hit Y/N, it made the swords dropped as she collapsed onto her knees.

Affogato swiftly lifted her in his arms as he carries her like a princess. Which in fact she is. "Relax my love. Although, things are in flames now I still truly love you Y/N" he whispers as he hops onto the shrine walls. Carmel noticed his actions. "Don't let them escape!" She shouted as she began throwing arrows. Y/N was unconscious as Affogato began hopping roofs to create distance from the proud Carmel Arrow Cookie and her soldiers.
And the castle itself. Might as well run away!

As this was occurring back at the castle the nobles began to ramble as things were getting worse as news broke out that Y/N was alive and 'attempting' to leave the kingdom. "Our king, surly Carmel Arrow Cookie has retrieved Y/N by now?" A noble cookies asked with worry in their face.
"Silence!" He shouted as the throne room echoed his voice as it bounced from everywhere.

"I'm aware about what's happening. Y/N will return safety here. If he hasn't gotten to her yet we should be fine. There will be no second opinion" he declared as the room emptied of all the nobles.

Loud clocks were heard of a pair of feet as Dark Cacao knew was walking to him.

"Why must this happen? All because of my mistakes of the past" the king sobbed. A one single tear flowed down the dough of his face. Ruby eyes looked out to him. "Sorrow isn't the answer father. Staying in sadness won't do any justice, the kingdom I belong to, far from here, believe that mistakes are lessons and it's best to fix them then leaving them to continually stab us in the back" Dark Choco Cookie explains.
"Your kingdom speak such wise words. Every king and queen should take note of that" Dark Cacao smiled.

❭❭─❥─➣

Affogato stopped hopping roofs as he hid behind a house. No sign of any cookie. Gently placing Y/N down. "Fools, they've ruined my wedding. No matter. We exchange our vows, we are married" he spoke in a whisper of a voice to himself.
Peaking his head as he looks to see no cookie out.

He sits as Y/N was leaned against his left side.

"Perhaps I can make this work" he smiled. Y/N make small sleeping noises as she was lifted once again.
Those white eyes stared coldly at the castle that loomed over the town below. The moon providing a ominous lighting.
"Let's head back to the kingdom you love so much" he smirked as he used his staff to created two rings.

Quickly slipped it on as he began walking back.

At the same time Dark Cacao and Dark Choco Cookie had almost finish their conversation.

Ironically both cookies,unintentionally said something f similar.

"Change of plans" Affogato Cookie stated.

"Change of plans" Dark Cacao Cookie told his son.

"We're going to the castle" Affogato smiled as he held Y/N tightly. Peaking her lips as she smiles in her sleep.

"We're going to find Y/N" Dark Cacao stood from his throne as Dark Choco Cookie nodded with his father. "I'll join you father" he declared. The king said nothing but he didn't disagree with his choice.

Now things were getting interesting......

Σ( ° △ °|||)

Affogato Cookie x Female Reader pt 3
Requested by many!!
Yandere, angst (??), Oneshot
Midnightscake
8/3/22
1385 words