Affogato Cookie x Female Reader Pt2 _Requested_

{ Requested } A/N: We're getting an encore for Affogato Cookie! (o'▽`o) Also includes his altar! Requested by @Giselle488413

Image/ Art drawn by me

Enjoy!

_Forever with me _

Y/N gets tossed into his home, locking it. "Welcome dear, this is your new home" Affogato declares, lifting her chin up. She wipes her eyes from earlier. "You're kidnapping me!" She shouts, the noble cookie hugs her close. "Shh, it's okay. You have me dear, don't cry" Y/N is confused, what should she do? "I feeling funny" she whimpers. Her legs began to give out as she leans against him for balance. He smiles, Y/C tries her best to stand but her eyes roll back. Passing out in Affogato's arms. Swiftly picking her up into his arms. Walking through the house, still holding his precious Y/N. She was put in a deep sleep, you see. Affogato home is laced with different spells and chants in every inch of the home. Unfortunately, Y/N sniffed the sleeping spell.
"My, you look lovely when you're asleep" kissing her forehead. Softly stroking her hair.

"She's perfect. My how blessed I am, though I must protect her from those who are weak. Especially since if I want my plan to work" he softly spoke.

A purple snake slithered up the bed as it hisses at Y/N. Annoyed Affogato taps it nose. "Quiet". The snake hisses once again but slithers away in defeat. Nothing stops the male cookie. "Now, outside I go".
He heads outside places various dishes in front of his altar. Lights the scent sticks and candle with a violet flame. Placing her scepter down, down on his knees and bowing.

Y/N slowly opens her eyes. Jerking wake, looking around. Her body covered by violet and black silk sheets. A glass of water on the nightstand besides her, ready when needed.
"I'm still here? Geez, he that desperate?" She yawns. Her senses began to function properly as she inhaled the multiple scents surrounding her. Y/N hears a deep voice outside as she realizes Affogato was outside doing known actions.
Thinking if she fled he'll chase her down. Reluctantly she headed outside to him.

"Affogato Cook-" she stops, noticing he was praying.

I shouldn't interrupt him. I should return back inside and wait.

"Yes dear?" He spoke, still on his knees. Eyes still closed but his ears were focused on her love's voice. "I'm sorry, I leave you to" Getting to his feet and holding his scepter. The rings ringing collectively together. The altar moves in sync as Affogato slams his specter down against the ground. The flames burn out as the altar swinging doors and banners blow against the wind. "What are you doing out here?" Y/N asks, walking to him. Smirking he loves how she interested in him and not the other way around.

"Well, this is my altar. Everyday I come here and bring my offering. Normally cookies will pray for hope or fortune. What I pray for is to have you by my side" he explains. Hugging her, Y/N notices that he was blushing, those white eyes were studying her.

"Why would you pray for me?" Affogato chuckles loudly. "Why, I do because I love you. Never leave my side my dear Y/N" Y/N lips press against his. He moans in the kiss, closing his eyes shut. She keeps her eyes open. Feeling a bundle of emotions at this one moment. They pull back from the kiss. "What do you plan to do with me now?" He holds her hand as they walk back inside the house. "Well my dear Y/N, I have big plans for the future. Our ruler Dark Cacao isn't really around as he once did. I'm planning on overthrowing his regime. Once I do, you'll be there right by my side". Y/N steps back to what she just heard. He can't be serious right?!

"You're lying! You can't overthrow our ruler!".

"Hm? Oh? You're anger. It's beautiful Y/N". Y/N is disgusted by this. "No! I won't take part in this! I'm going" Y/N dashes to the door. Creating distances from him. Affogato sighs, watching her flee from him. "Aw, my dear Y/N. Don't leave my side".
Y/N grips the doorknob as it rattles as it indicated that it was locked.
Her E/C eyes widened in fear. All because she doesn't agree to Affogato's devious plans with the place she and others call home.

"Honestly, you think I'll let you go that easily? This entire house bends to my will. I'll make sure you never leave Y/N".

Her hands pound onto the door. Repeatedly to create noise. "Help! Please! So cookie! Help!". Affogato covers her mouth with his hand. Holding her hands together. He forces a kiss onto her. She prides her head away but it was enough time for his spell to work.
"You will never have me! I won't help you take over our home!" Affogato let's her go as he takes a seat. Y/N became confused. What? Why is he-

Y/N collapses onto the floor with a big thud.

"Tch, I promise not to harm you in any way. But there aren't any promises with me spells or chants that I'm capable of". Y/N sleeps as the kiss that she had to endure was laced with a spell of slumber. Like the spell she sniffed earlier. But the ice cream and coffee cookie had to alter it slightly so it will take effect again.

What should I do with you?

჻ღཾཿ༉

Y/N wakes up back on the bed, but in a new change of clothes. It seemed almost to formal for her well-being. "What in the name of crumbs?" Affogato walks in, adjusting his hair. "Perfect, you're up. Just in time too. We must leave at once Y/N". She gets up, as the snake from earlier slithers to Affogato Cookie. Y/N fixes her outfit, moving back her hair.
"What's going on? Where are we going?".

He chuckles in a sinister way, turning to her. Those eyes stare at her, those pupils dilated into a smaller size.

"Eh? You look terrifying. What do you have planned? Whatever it is, just tell me!" She demanded. Stomping her feet angrily. He chuckles low in his throat. Almost sounded lustful.
Causing a shiver to go down the dough of Y/N's back. He turns to her, allowing her to look at his attire, wearing something similar to hers.

"First before I was explain, look at yourself. You look unbelievably stunning. Fitted for a queen" handing her a(n) hand made mirror.
Slowly she takes it and shakes in her shoes.

Staring back was herself. Primped and looking very exquisite. Affogato wasn't joking when he stated that Y/N looked like a queen.
"Where I'm taking you is the beginning of our lives my dear. We shouldn't be late". Grabbing her hand. Rushing out of the house, their feet slamming against the cobblestone below.

"What are we attending Affogato?" She asked bluntly.

As if time stopped he turns his head. Looking straight at her. "Our wedding".

"We will wed, so you can stay forever with me. My beautiful queen".

No! This can't be happening!

♛♡♔
Affogato Cookie x Female Reader pt 2
Requested by @Giselle488413
Yandere / Oneshot
Midnightscake
3/4/22
10238 words