Cream Unicorn Cookie x Female Reader

A/N: This involves Disneyland and characters, I love Disney (˘ ₃˘). I don't own Disney! Also thank you for 9+k views!!!
()*

Image/Art drawn by me

Enjoy!

_Happily ever After_

Y/N loves having fun, being invited to the happiest place on earth was a dream! Gingerbrave and the others were in awe at everything. "Let's enjoy our time here everyone!" He cheered, everyone agreed. "Let's go on some awesome rides!" Gumball Cookie yelled with a smirk. Cherry Cookie tossed her bombs with glee! Y/N was pulled away by the dough of someone's hand being lead away. "Hey!?" Y/N called out as they ran down Main Street. "Oi! Princess Cookie! Where are we going?" Y/N asked. The pink haired Cookie smiled. "We're having fun! Plus I don't want Knight Cookie to spoil it, having him follow us all day!" She smiled. Y/N sighed in defeat as she went with it. They headed to the castle. Y/N smiled as she glanced at the partners statue.
Walking onto the bridge and entered through the back of the castle.

"First let's find you a tiara for you! You'll be princess like me!" She beamed. Y/N smiled as she found a crown for her best friend.

"Ta-da!" Princess Cookie  jumped. Looking into the mirror Y/N was wearing a crown, it didn't seem to be plastic so it looked real. Sighing Y/N looked to her friend.
"Thanks, now let's go have fun!" Y/N beamed.

"Princess! I've found you!" Knight Cookie interrupts.

"Ah! He found us scram!" Princess Cookie screamed. The two cookies immediately bolted for life. "Wait! Princess!" He called to them. Giggling they lost him within the large crowd.
"Wow! Look at all the rides!" Y/N beamed as she looked around Fantasyland's attractions. "Let's ride the Mad Hatter's Teacups! Let's spin!" Princess Cookie declared, "Sure! But don't spin too fast please" Y/N pleaded.
The cast member allowed them through as they sat on the red tulip cup.

"Enjoy your spin!" The cast member told them on the microphone. The ride began as they spun around. Y/N was tumbling all around as her friend spun them around.

After a few minutes the ride ended. The cup puffed of the steam as they finally stopped moving.

They left as they heard screams from the Matterhorn ride.

"Eep! Scary" Y/N mumbled to herself.

"Hey Y/N I see Gingerbrave and the others over there. I have to ask them for a map, I'll be quick" Princess Cookie explained. "Go ahead I'll wait here".

Y/N decided to walk around the area the others were at. It had lights for events and had a white building with a clock. It had a smiling face as it ticked from side to side. Curious Y/N headed towards it. "It's a Small World?" She read aloud as she stares at the sign. "Meh" shrugging she decided to get on it. Wouldn't hurt right?
Y/N headed in line. It was a relaxing boat ride. Both adults and children enjoy it.

Ten minutes later she jumps into the green boat. Then someone sat down next to her. Another cookie!

"Hello, I'm Cream Unicorn Cookie" he smiled. Y/N smiles. "I'm Y/N nice to meet you" she shakes his hand. "Enjoy your sail!" The cast member spoke on the microphone as they headed off. The green boat rocked from side to side. "Do you work here?" She asked him. He giggled as a butterfly flew onto his marshmallow hair. "Of course, bringing happiness to others means the world to me" he stated with pride.

They enjoyed the view of the world countries and the ending as they left the main building.

As Y/N stepped out she realized Princess Cookie wasn't there. "Crap!" She said as she looks around to find a pink haired cookie. Nothing, she's gone. "What's wrong princess Y/N?" Cream asked, "Oh? Um, I was here with my friend and now she's gone. Oh and I'm no princess it's a fake crown" taking it off. Though it looked very real from afar.
"Don't worry Y/N, I'll accompany you" he suggested. "Really?" He nods as he takes her hand.
"I know every inch of the park, it will be a memorable experience" he promised. Y/N smiles as she nods. The two of them headed off.

They had a blast together!

Riding many iconic rides like Star Tours and Finding Nemo. Also fast moving rides like Space Mountain and Big Thunder Mountain.

Eating food together.

"Y/N, let's meet a character" Cream Unicorn suggests. "Sure! Choose one for me!" Y/N asked him.

Heading to the train station on Main Street, there a line for Mickey Mouse was there. Though he was indeed a cookie. After ten or so minutes it was there turn. "Oh! Cream Unicorn Cookie! Good to see you pal!" Mickey cheered as they hugged. Then Mickey noticed Y/N. Her inner child came out. "Mickey!" Y/N smiled as she hugs him. "Oh! Pleasure to see you pal! Oh! Your highness" he bows as she giggled. The best feeling ever.

The photographer snapped them a photo. Y/N looks at the image, it looked magical. She'll cherish it till she dies.

The flag lowers as the sun began to set. Y/N really wants to see the fireworks before she leaves this place. "Hey Unicorn want to get some dinner?" Y/N offered as she takes his hand into hers.
"Ah! Sure" he replied, as Y/N looked away, almost dragging him, he blushes at this moment. This was a feeling he never felt before. What is this?

Dinning at Plaza Inn they shared a dish as they enjoyed carrot cake for dessert. Delicious!

"Come! We can sit in the reserved area. It'll be a great view of the castle and fireworks" Cream Unicorn Cookie explain. "Cool!" They walked to where the statue was as it was about time to start.

The fireworks were set off as iconic music was played. It was beautiful, how the night sky was illuminated with colors of the rainbow. Big and small and some creative shapes. It was very beautiful.
Cream Unicorn Cookie looked to her as she stared at the castle with complete focus. He sighs as he takes in the sigh of Y/N, noticing the crown in her hands. Quickly taking it and placing it onto her head.

"Huh? Cream?! What are you-" he sighs as he shushed her. The butterflies opened his cape as he bowed like a prince. "Y/N, no, Princess Y/N. Will you be my side as we live happily ever after?"

It felt like time froze as she was lost in shock. The feeling of butterflies was left in her stomach. Was this really happening? Y/N could felt her heart thumping.

"Of course" she replies. The unicorn smiled with happiness as he holds her hand. "I'm glad princess Y/N" he beamed. They began to lean in for a kiss.
A large firework launched and scared Y/N.
Causing her to loose balance. Clinging to Unicorn.

"Yay! Hooray for Y/N!" Someone cheered.

They turned to see Princess Cookie and the others cheering them on. Y/N's face was immediately red as she hid her face in embarrassment.
"Well, I suppose the kiss could wait Y/N" he sighs.

The fireworks ended as they exited the park.

Y/N and Cream Unicorn Cookie walk out hand and hand.

Now they lived happily ever after.

༾( ˊ ˅ ˋ )༿❤︎༾( ˊ ˅ ˋ )༿

Cream Unicorn Cookie x Female Reader
Oneshot
Midnightscake
1/24/23
1283 words