Eclair Cookie x Evil Reader _ Requested_

{ Requested } A/N: the WiFi to my house comes back and I'm almost at 300 views ('ω')ᵒᵐᵍᵎᵎᵎ. Thank you all! Second request! Requested by @allythex

Image/ Art Drawn by me

Enjoy

_Fascinating_

"We've captured the evil cookie!" Pepper Cookie declares, placing her foot on the females back. Posing proudly. "Allow me to arrest her" Rye Cookie interrupts, Almond Cookie takes out his coffee. Glaring at the cookie bounded by her arms. "Wait! Are we sure she's dangerous?" Angel Cookie questions, every cookie went quiet,
"Or course she is, she's working with Dark Enchantress Cookie for cookie sake!" Pepper stated facts. A cookie emerges from the crowd of cookies up to Y/N. "I'll handle her" Eclair offers, Expresso chuckles at the side of him. "Funny you are. But, are you sir, surly some cookie else can handle her" he scoffs.
"What? Afraid yourself? You're not as tough as your dough my be Expresso" The history cookie remarked back. The coffee cookie said noting, adjusting his lenses.
"Every well, I trust you. Don't set her free you hear!" Rye Cookie replies, crossing her arms together.
Pepper helps Y/N to her feet, making her walk to Eclair's study. The red cookie makes her sit down on a chair. "She'll be fine I promise" he told Pepper.
She nods, leaving the cookies alone.
"Release me! Our forces will stop you!" Y/N threatened with rage. He said nothing, browsing his shelves with books. "Aren't you listening?" She asks. "Yes but no, I only listen to useful information not blabbering nonsense" Eclair stated placing an empty book down. Y/N tchs, "Why did you bring me here? To bore me to sleep?" She questions as she sways in her chair. "Fortunately for you, you're not one on my students I teach. So no, I won't be boring you to sleep. All I'm asking is tell me about yourself" his feather pen in hand. "Like I'll tell you anything- wait about me?" She replies, an eyebrow up.
"If I free you will you talk?" Y/N leans against the chair left in a wonder. The S/C Cookie smiles,"Yes, I'll talk" she smiles.
Eclair skillfully unwraps her as she rubs her red dough arms. "Now, if you don't mind, I would like to ask you a few questions". Y/N fixes her dress, as she stares into his jade eyes. "I suppose" she replies. "Splendid! But before we do I'll introduce myself. I'm Eclair Cookie, pleasure to meet you" fixing his monocle. Y/N curtesy her ruby red gown. "Y/N Cookie" she replies. "You have quite the manners Y/N, now the first question. What drawn you to join Dark Enchantress Cookie?" He asks, Y/N has no choice but she's not that naive. "For personal reasons, which I'm not able to discuss about" she cooed.
Hm, I see what she's doing. Clever.

"Question two, what position you're in?". Y/N panders for a second. "Well, when I'm with every cookie, well, I'm the second in command" His monocle nearly came off. Surely she isn't that strong right? Maybe untying her was a bad idea. "Last question and refusal isn't an answer" he stated in a dark tone. "Yeah yeah, what is it?" Y/N whines as she fixes herself. Eclair smirks, "What are you're weaknesses?" Y/N stiffens up immediately.
"I uh, I" she lead out. "Shy now? My that was fast" he said walking around her. "Where did all that confidence go? Cat got your tongue dear?" He coos. "Shut up!" She yells gripping her gown tightly. Flustered Y/N can't think of anything to say.

Y/N gulps, he's just staring at her. Smiling, pen in hand. She didn't know that was writing everything down. "I'll only give out a few, seem fair?" She proposed, crossing her arms with annoyance.

Eclair shrugs,"It seems fair, it is needed a touchy topic to tackle" Y/N sighs hearing him agreeing.

"The cake hounds tend to scare me. Depending on their size and the sharp teeth they have. Another cookie I work with tends to dig into my dough. I stay far away from him that I don't even know his name. All I known that he carries a weapon with him, and leads all the cake hounds. Meh, maybe that's why. Lastly I hate cookies who aren't truthful to me, and, well that's for personal reasons. Okay! That's all"
Eclair stops his writing, his eyes slowly going up. Now looking at Y/N.
"Thank you for your corporation Y/N, I'm sure Gingerbrave can work things out for you" He promises. "What do you mean?" She replies, he places his items down.

"Why would I pull you away from the others? To stall some time for them to discuss what to do with you, And" he pauses. Y/N blinks and he's gone. A hand was placed on her side, appearing behind her was the bookworm. "You're quite fascinating. Like studying a priceless treasure" he confesses.
She holds her breath, he was way too close for comfort.
"I do apologize, for invading your personal space. I couldn't resist to look at you from up close".
"Eclair! We've made our decision! Can we have Y/N Eclair" Rye Cookie bursts through the doors. He sighs, Y/N can feel his hand leaving her side. "Yes of course" he closes the book he used. "Wait! Did you wrote everything in there?!" She exclaims, lunging to him. Rye holds her back from her hand.
"Of course not my dear" opening the book to show each page with nothing written in ink. Y/N glares as Rye leads her out of the room. The doors closes.

ʚ♡⃛ɞ

Eclair decided not to go to her hearing. In the end he knows the answer. She'll stay in the kingdom until the others decide to find her. Tossing water over the book he wrote in. The ink appears as it touches the element. All the information that she told him was revealed.
Even a detail doodle of her was there.

All about Y/N, from her weakness to the color of her eyes.
And the important part, her connections to their enemies. "Such a shame, she seems very intelligent and yet she's our enemy. Well then, when the time is right she'll tell us more. Also it will be in good use to blackmail her too" he says to himself. Placing her boon in the shelf with others.

"But, she's so compelling. It brings me shivers" he heads to the door. Opening it slightly. Looking back to his study. Smirking, he heads out.
"No big deal, in the end. The good will win. Also she's perfect for as a partner for me" he watches to see every cookie welcoming her with small gifts and a change of clothes to switch into.
"I just need to make sure her made stays shut".
Y/N smiles as she thanks every cookie. Blushing as Onion Cookie hugs her with tears down her face.

Oh she's indeed fascinating....

𓆩♡𓆪

Eclair Cookie x Evil Reader
Requested by allythex
Oneshot/ Yandere (ish)
Midnightscake
3/3/22
1198 words