Ancient Cookies x Unstable Angel Child Reader ( Platonic ) _Requested_

{ Requested } A/N: This drawing took a while. Requested by @MehlovezUnderTaleyey . Request number five! I'm alive! My senior year is coming to an end so that's why I haven't been updating so I apologize.
()

Image/ Art drawn by me

Enjoy!

_Troublesome_

"No! You can't make me hmfp!" Y/N fumed with annoyance as they turn from White Lily Cookie. "Dearest Y/N at least listen to me" she sighs. Nope, they wouldn't look at White Lily. The others waited outside the room with anticipation. The door opens then closes as Lily looks to the fellow ancients and rulers.
"They won't be joining us" Dark Cacao grunts with rage. Stomping into Y/N's room. Causing them to jump in their bed. Wings perked along the loud noise of the doors slamming open.
"Who let you in?" Y/N shouted, standing on their sheets. "Y/N your behavior is unacceptable you'll be joining us and that's final!" He immediately gets pulled back by Pure vanilla Cookie. "Please, a child shouldn't handle such things Cacao". Picking up the angry angel by the grip of their shirt. Pouting Y/N was held up in defeat. White Lily Cookie stopped the ruler as Hollyberry noticed the situation from outside the room. "Please, allow me to handle Y/N" she stated her hand out. Hollyberry got a little nervous as she walks out.
Golden Cheese was waiting outside as she watches Hollyberry walk out, "Everything ok?" She asked. The shield hero smiles,"It's just Y/N, stubborn as always that's all" she explained. Golden cookie nodded.
It wasn't easy but the ancients were able to convince Y/N to join them for dinner. "Eat Y/N" Pure Vanilla Cookie stated as the angel just poke the dish in front of them. "Fine" munching on a small portion of the meal. Pure Vanilla was satisfied. Went back to his plate.

No one said anything as they collectively are their meals.

You can here a pin drop it was so quiet. Even Y/N kept their mouth shut, normally they'll be making a fuss and yelling at everyone. Maybe the angel had a change of mind? Hollyberry wanted to be the icebreaker so she starts things off with a positive note for them all. "Y/N, I've discovered a lone kingdom a few ways passed from here. Maybe you'll like to join me to check it out?" Y/N wings jerked up as they smile. "Really?!" White Lily Cookie bumps in was concerned in her voice. "Is that wise Hollyberry? It's not I don't trust you it's just Y/N is a child and should be watch over" Pure Vanilla interrupts, lifting his staff up.

"Then I shall tag along as well. It's nice to catch some air" he proclaims. The eye on his staff rolls it's iris in annoyance. "Then it won't be a bother then, I'll should join as well" Golden Cheese Cookie chuckles as she lifts Y/N up from their seat. Y/N giggles with glee.
"Then, I suppose I'll join too" Dark Cacao cookie mumbles under his breathe. Y/N was pretty bummed out, hoping for just one of the ancients to join them but no, they all go instead. Oh well...

Y/N flaps their wings as White Lily begin to panick. "Y/N, the lights please. No flying!" Pouting Y/N hovers back down to the floor in defeat.

The ancient squad prepared themselves to head out. Hollyberry shining her shield as the dark king Cacao placing his sword inside his sheathe. Y/N jumps on their bed as haves their items already packed and ready. Literally bouncing with joy and glee. "Y/N, time to head out please" Pure Vanilla popped in as Y/N hums, nodding to him. They all leave as Y/N was happy to be outside, being stuck inside isn't really the best feeling in the world. Watching as the leaves snap off from branches and how flowers dance with the rhythm of the breeze, it was indeed a sight to truly behold.

As they journeyed to the unknown rising kingdom Y/N became restless as they wanted to explore room of the darken forest. The angel of a child became very chaotic as they were very tired after a couple of hours of walking.
"Y/N?? Y/N!!!" Hollyberry calls out and everyone began searching for them. Now their all panicking, Y/N was nowhere to be found. Since Y/N was kind of rebellious, they took off ahead to find the kingdom themselves. "Finally, peace and quiet" they hear distance sounds of birds and the wind. Little did the child know, cakehounds roam this part of the forest. With Red Velvet Cookie around their very hostile.

"Ah!" A huge chocolate cakehound lunges towards Y/N, quickly running in the opposite direction. They decided to fly, but the brush around them said no. Their wings gets cut as they dangle from a high branch. Vulnerable to the cakehounds underneath. Luckily the cries for help were heard as the ancients heard them and come to the rescue.
Pure Vanilla began detangling the wings as the others attacks the hounds.

After that was over Y/N gulps as the ancients stare down to them. Their expression not very pleasant to say the least. "Sorry" Y/N mumbled crossing their arms. White Lily bandage the wing as Hollyberry smiles. Dark Cacao wasn't happy, but he pats their head. "The things that matters Y/N is that your safe" Pure Vanilla stated, his eyes opening revealing yellow and blue orbs.
Y/N nods. Luck would have it as they arrived to the kingdom.

In the end Y/N will be watched by the powerful group of cookies.

Be Y/N can be very troublesome though.

ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕤ

Ancient Cookies x Unstable Angel Child
Requested by @MehkovezUnderTaleyey
Platonic / Fluff (?)
Midnightscake
5/17/22
985 words