Sparkling Cookie x Female Reader +5k views special

A/N: OMG! Thank you all for the amazing support! wow! Hope you all like this special! ('▽`)( 」∠)

No drawing

Enjoy

_Bartender Got Skills_

Entering a new bar Y/N walks in to the sound of laughter filling their ears. She notices there was no host up front. Sighing she notices an empty barstool at the bar at right corner. "That will do" she pulls herself up as she swings her dough legs into a better position. A drink menu was already placed in front of her already. "Hmm, what to drink" she said to herself. "I recommend this one, if you have a sweet taste" someone butt in. Y/N turns to see a cookie with candles onto of her head. "I'm Birthday Cake Cookie" Someone leans onto Y/N's shoulder. "Gah! Vampire Cookie!" She exclaimed as she shoves him off Y/N. "Hello there~" Y/N looks to see another cookie. On the other side of the bar, his dough hands shinning a clean glass dry. Y/N blushes slightly.
"Hi, um...what would you recommend?" Y/N asked the bartender. He smiles, placing the cup down.
"Personally I would order this one, it's light and very fragrant with fruit. Sweet but not too sweet" Y/N was a bit amazed by his knowledge of mixology, duh! He's a bartender, of course he knows what's in a good drink or not.

"Then I'll get that one then" Y/N smiled. Sparkling Cookie nods, taking the menu. "Excellent choice" He replied. Y/N watch as he gathered the bottles and muddled fruits together, it was a spectacle to behold. Very entertaining to watch.
"His name is Sparkling Cookie. I come from time to time when my day been rough" Birthday Cake stated. The bartender flips the tin shaker and lands on the cup below. The three cookies applaud with glee. Sparkling Cookie then places a skewer with cherries,strawberries, and pineapple onto.
"There you go my sweet" Y/N hums, taking in the sight of the beautiful drink in front of her.
"It smells good!" Birthday Cake exclaimed, glancing over at the vibrant drink. Y/N takes a straw as she sips it. The bartender serves Vampire another cup of grape juice, buzzed from already drinking three cups.

"Wow! Delicious!" Y/N complemented as Sparkling smiles, hearing it from his back turned.
"Might I have a sip?" He asks, placing another straw into the drink. At that time Y/N was left alone, both cookies that were sitting on each side of her have left. Blushing the golden hair cookie begins taking light sips from the drink he made. Y/N closes her E/C eyes as they both enjoyed the content of the drink. "I can tell that it's your first time here" He spoke as Y/N eyes widened, "Huh?" She lead out with shock.
Sparkling Cookie chuckles, "Normally, cookies would say no for me to drink their drinks I make but you didn't say anything and allow me to drink it" he explains as he scoops up ice.

Y/N and Sparkling continue to talk throughout the night. Getting to know each other well.

"Staying till closing time sweetie?" He questions, cleaning cups from patrons. "Why not? I enjoy your company Sparkling" she beamed, smiling to him.
His heart began to pump as his jade eyes go up and down her features. Pink blush appears on his face. "Really? Lovely to know" he replies. His dough hands adjusted his bow tie.
"Y/N, care to help me out really quick?" Y/N nods, leaping off her barstool. Leaving her empty glass there.

"What should I do?" Y/N asked, rolling her sleeves up. Expecting to clean or handle something that could cause a mess in some way. Suddenly her hips were pulled as the bartender attack her neck with pepper kisses. "Hey!" She lead out. He chuckles as his hand messes with her shirt. Y/N blushes at the touch of his hand, it felt pleasuring. He undoes his bow tie as he tossed it onto the bar top. Y/N turns her face and kisses his cheek. Sparkling smirks, suddenly pinning her to the bar top. "Eh?" She lead out as her dough on her face was cherry red.
"You're so cute Y/N" he whispered as he kisses her neck.

The feeling she felt was mixed feelings. But she couldn't deny that she liked him back.

The two cookies continue being lovely dovey. "Hey! I leave for ten minutes and you're already making out?!" Birthday Cake Cookie screams as she stormed to the bar. She took Vampire Cookie home. Sparkling Cookie chuckles as he gets off Y/N as she sighed. Their sweet moment ruined.
"Come Y/N! I'll take you home. That drink probably made you buzzed" she began dragging Y/N away from Sparkling.

He just smiled as he waved to Y/N.

She laughs nervously as she waved back. "Bye Y/N, come back again soon! Can't wait to see you!" He cooed as he winked at her. Making Y/N blush once more.

Y/N walked out of the bar as Birthday Cake Cookie was determined to walk Y/N home. Wither she liked it or not. She wasn't paying any attention to Birthday Cake was saying because that bartender was on her mind. "Are you even listening?" Birthday asked her. As her dough hands lightly shook her shoulders. Y/N sighs in swoon. "That bartender got skills" Y/N sighed as Birthday Cake Cookie notices her eyes were shaped as hearts.
"Come on Y/N, you're almost home" as they both walked together.

What a beautiful night out.

(◦˘ З(◦'ںˉ◦)♡

Sparkling Cookie x Female Reader
Lime (??)
Midnightscake
6/24/22
967 words