025 - "minshi on the rise!"

>

>

>

liked by 000 others

liked by 000 others

k_yoshi_n: dear minjae, i haven't known you for very long (5 months) but i feel like i've known you forever. i started having feelings for you the moment you showed your dorky smile, and showed how compassionate you are towards everyone and everything. i may be jealous of everyone who sees you everyday, but how can i not? they see you everyday, i would kill to see you everyday. sorry to be so sappy, but i've fallen for you. i wanted to do this in person but it seems to be out of reach at the moment. you believe in me, jae, and that gives me so much motivation to be someone you can be proud of.

what i'm trying to say without rambling about how amazing you are;; will you be my girlfriend? i promise you a lifetime of happiness because you deserve nothing else. i know i could've done this on ft or a phone call, but i want the world to know you're mine and i'm yours. (if u say yes, and if not i'll have to delete this lol) i love you, minjae, more than you can know.

comments:
user: AHHH THE FEELZ
ch0i_hs: i don't want to ruin anything but goddamn that's so beautiful 😭
liachoi: YOSHI OMG
t_mashi: danggg
_w_ruto: imagine she says no lmao
jaehyuk_yoon: _w_ruto HARUTO!!
urbaejae: YOSHI OMG
urbaejae: IM CRYING YOSHI
urbaejae: I LOVE YOU SO MUCH HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME
urbaejae: yoshinori, it would be my highest honour to be your girlfriend 😭
asahi_h: wOO YOSHI HAS A GF!!
shin_rj: OMG AWWW YOSHI AND JAE AHHH
lee_chae: minSHI ON THE RISE!
jihoon_p: um IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS WTH!!!
k_yoshi_n: urbaejae I LOVE YOU !!!
view more comments