026- "is that strawberry milk?"

minjae laid on the couch, tears streamed down her cheeks as she laid on lia's lap. it's been about 5 months since her and yoshi started talking and she's fallen for him quite quickly— she's fallen in love with him quickly.

she never thought she would meet someone like yoshi in her life. someone who makes her feel like she's in a romance movie. no one ever told her how she would feel when she loved someone so much, i don't think anyone could explain her feelings.

"shh, it's okay." lia tried to calm the crying girl down, she's been crying for an hour after yoshi's instagram post and no one knew how to calm her down. "where is jihoon?" lia whisper-yelled towards the boys who were too afraid to speak, hiding in the kitchen.

minjae breathed in a hard breath sitting up as junkyu, yedam and jaehyuk shrugged, "it's okay, i'm sorry guys!" she breathed out a sob wiping the tears that fell again.

the boys panicked grabbing random things in the kitchen to act like they weren't just staring at her, "no, it's okay!" junkyu nodded nervously, lia rolled her eyes at them.

before anyone could respond the front door swung open and jihoon, hyunsuk, and junghwan strolled in carrying a bouquet of flowers, pocky and strawberry milk. everyone stood confused with the three strange bouquets.

"what is that? is that pocky?" yedam questioned trying to get a better look at junghwan's hands

"yes, these are all for you!" jihoon smiled placing the real flower bouquet in minjae's hands, hyunsuk held the milk bouquet in his hands smiling widely at the girl.

"is that strawberry milk?" minjae wiped a stray tear that fell, hyunsuk nodded showcasing it to her for a better look. minjae tried to hold in her tears from the sentiment yoshi put in.

"we tried to put these in there but we couldn't arrange them well." jihoon presented a present from behind his back, making minjae swoon.

as minjae reached for the present her phone rang on the coffee table where she left it after showing lia the instagram post about 6 times. the screen read 'yoshi💞'

minjae immediately reached for the phone and swiped the answer button, "minjae!" yoshi exclaimed happily, his smile turned into a frown when he saw the look on his girlfriends face, "what happened? i know you must've been expecting something grand—"

minjae gasped looking at the bouquets and present in front of her and then to her boyfriend, "this is all from you?" she questioned, she didn't doubt it but she couldn't wrap her head around it. he was in japan, how could he have possibly gotten this together?!

"of course it's from me, jae." he chuckled, "is that why you're crying?" he tilted his head staring at her, his eyes softened.

"yoshi," minjae sobbed out, "i love you so much." she smiled shyly, blushing pink. her friends all stood around her with sad smiles on their faces.

"i love you more." he replied, "can i see the cd bouquet?" he questioned curiously

"cds?" minjae's eyes looked up at jihoon questioning

"open the present." he gestured to the wrapped gift.

minjae nodded putting down the flower bouquet on the couch beside her, picking up the present box and tearing it open. lia held the phone so yoshi could see her reaction perfectly, "yoshi, oh my god!" minjae exclaimed looking at the albums from her favourite idol groups, "what is wrong with you? these must've been so expensive!" minjae shook her head with the biggest smile on her face

"that right there!" he pointed to her face through the screen, "that smile right there is why i bought them." he confessed shyly knowing she was with people.

"awwww" ryujin, junkyu, jaehyuk, and hyunsuk exclaimed happily watching the couple

"i can't express how much i wish you were here right now." minjae sighed staring at his face sadly

"hey! no being sad, we're officially dating now! happy day!" yoshi threw his fist in the air excitedly making minjae laugh at him.

"i love you." she whispered into the phone like the whole world didn't know how much they loved each other.

"i love you more." he responded staring back at her with his head resting in his hand. you could tell how in love yoshinori was just by a glance in his direction.