42|Heart full of love

All Nandini's friends clapped as she cut the cake. She first took a piece and made Manik eat and he too fed her the same cake. She then fed everyone else too and Abhimanyu hugged her getting emotional and why would he not be, his baby sister turned 20

Guys I still think the cake I baked was better.
Alya complained and Manik flicked her head.

Alya I hope you remember I'm the one who'll mark you all for all your upcoming semesters.
He cheekily smiled and Stephie rushed to him

Alya please keep your clap shut, you'll get us all in trouble. And sir you don't focus on her you know right she's a dumb bitch.
She held Manik's arm and Nandini sweetly removed it and held his hand in her own instead making them all laugh.

They all ate the dinner and talked and all this while Nandini's eyes were stuck on Manik, she kept looking at him in pure admiration and love.

Jason what's up with you and Stephie ?
Ron asked and he looked at his plate.

Jason c'mon ask speak up man I can't handle this sexual tension between the two of you.

Sh-e proposed me last week.
Nandini who was sitting in between Manik and Jason heard them

Dafuqqqq
Ron yelled gaining everyone's attention

What happened Ron ?
Manik asked

Nothing sir I think I ate an octopus !
Navya made an eww face

This batch really does not know how to make excuses
Manik commented and Nandini blushed seeing him tease her about the earlier incident in the classroom.

Guys tell us too what's the joke about
Mukti asked and Dhruv explained and another round of laughter erupted.

***************************************

Can we go for a walk
Nandini asked Manik and he nodded.

Manik and Nandini were now relaxing on the terrace of Manik's farmhouse. After the party Manik had brought her to his house, he had had a talk with Akhilesh Murthy.

It did not go well but wasn't bad too. Akhilesh had asked Manik about his intentions regarding Nandini and he too was adamant on showing his love to him, however their argument started when her father had said that he didn't find Manik worthy of Nandini as he was her teacher and in his eyes it was wrong, but Manik had shut his mouth questioning about his own role as a father which he never fulfilled.

Not wanting to upset her he had brought her here through she recieved her father's gift.

Manik zipped up a jacket on her crop top and smoothen her hair and took her out

This is all I want for the rest of my life.
She said and he pulled her to himself

Copy paste enter.
Saying so he pecked her lips hard making her giggle.

They were walking in the campus at 1 in the night. Thier hands were entwined and slow winds were blowing.

Manik
She called out

Hmm 

Thank you
She said with glossy eyes and Manik looked at her worried

What for kiddo
He questioned

For making my birthday so special. You know earlier too I used to celebrate but the happiness you give me I've never felt it before.
She expressed getting a little emotional