Chapter one - my new boss

Her tongue was all over me, licking and teasing me. It trailed from my neck down to my thighs, I arched my back and sucked in a breath. I could barely hold myself together, I was clutching the sheets so tightly. Then I woke up. I tilted my head to my alarm clock and quickly realized i was tragically late for work at the post office.

I couldn't wait to see my new boss, and I cannot describe my dismay when I discovered who it was. Rosie. I felt my cheeks get hot as I thought back to my scandalous dream last night... her tongue on my clit . I push those thoughts away and extend my hand to shake, she swiftly catches it, pulling it to her mouth and bestowing a chaste kiss. Shit, now my cheeks are even redder. She gave me a teasing smirk as she looked me up and down. Slowly. I shuddered under her hot gaze. "It's nice to have my boss be someone I know" I say nervously. "I'd love to get to know you more cutie" she drawls with a sly wink. She had a foxish look with a sharp jawline, fair skin, and narrow, impish eyes. I realized I had been staring and quickly looked away, only for her to tilt my face to look straight into her eyes. She was sitting on the desk now, one hand on my chin, one on my tie, forcing my head closer. My heart beat and my pussy throbbed, that's when she crashed her lips against mine.

A/N
The next ep will be very explicit!
I hope u enjoyed the first chapter