Chapter 2 - her tongue

Her lips crashed against mine, our tongues battling for dominance. Her hand reached up my skirt, squeezing my ass and making me suck in a breath in shock. That's when She got down on her knees, pulling down my panties with her teeth, I could barely keep it together. I was a mess, clutching her hair tightly as she dug her tongue into my pussy, and swirled around my clit. I was so wet, and moans were shamelessly escaping my mouth "you're such a slut" she purrs, before taking my entire pussy in her mouth, devouring it in a way I couldn't handle. I practically screamed her name. My head was tilted all the way back and I felt ashamed of the dirty noises escaping me. While her mouth continued to suck, her hand trailed up my shirt, and slid over my hard nipples. I shuddered and groaned as she took them between her fingers and strokes up and down, tugging them lightly to tease me. "Fuck Rosie" I whimpered. I don't know how much of this I could handle, she looked up at me and bit down lightly on my clit and I came undone.  I squirted into her mouth and she licked every drop clean off my pussy.

Looking at her doing so was so sexy I almost came again. "That didn't take much, did it princess?" She drawled, and promptly took my nipple in her mouth. I gasped and cling to the desk, moaning loudly. Her tongue flicked around my nipple, giving my goosebumps. Her teeth clamped down around it and she sucked hard, I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm going to come again!" I cry, before she claps a hand over my mouth and growls "not right now your not". I was getting a even hotter hearing her deny my orgasm like that, but I didn't want to let her down. I pushed the orgasm away and breathed heavily "that's a good girl" Rosie grinned and whispered into my ear "the next time you cum I want it to be onto my pussy". With that she turned around and walked out the door, leaving me a shivering mess.