Chapter 6 - fluff/smut

I'm lying on rosies chest on her couch, moving with the rise and fall of her heartbeat. She stroked my hair and moved her hand down under my shirt slowly. I smiled and looked up at her, she had a hungry look in her eyes and I knew it was time. Her hands moved quickly, unclamping my bra and squeezing my breast seductively. My back arched and I let out a small gasp.

"You like that princess?" She whispered into my ear "yes baby" I breathed. She began to trace my nipples with her fingertips lightly while pressing down on my lower stomach, making me moan loudly. I'm such a slut I think while letting out more desperate moans. Rosie dove her one hand into my pants discovering I wasn't wearing and panties. She chuckled and ran her finger along my slit, making me shudder.
She slipped one finger in and pumped in and out while I gripped onto her back, letting my head fall over her shoulder. She added another finger and I cried out, but Rosie continued thrusting Even quicker. My nails dig into her back, as she speeds up further, bringing me close to climax. She pulls her fingers out, sensing I'm close "not yet princess"

she takes my entire breast in her mouth, swirling her tongue around my erect nipples. While using her hand to squeeze the other breast. I practically scream as I hit my climax and cling on to Rosie. She rubs my back gently and holds me close as we both drift off to sleep.