Chapter 8

Rosie smiles at me from across the kitchen, she slyly sets down her spoon and strides over to me. "You ready for what your asking for princess?" She says with a knowing smirk. I nod enthusiastically and in a second I'm propped up against the wall, sitting on-top of the counter. Rosie pulls down my shorts and panties with her teeth, grazing my thighs. I suck in breath while pulling off my shirt at the same time. Rosie dives between my thighs licking and sucking on my wet pussy, making me moan and grip her head tightly, pulling her hair back.

Rosie pulls a huge vibrating dildo from her cardigan pocket and lifts it up for me to see. I gulp and shut my eyes tightly, bracing for impact.
I open my eyes slightly, seeing Rosie strap the dildo around her waist. She grips my waist and gently rubs the strap on against my clit, tantalizingly pushing herself into me. "Shit Rosie" I moan, clinging to the counter with my head rolled back. The dildo vibrates inside me, making my whole body shudder, as Rosie began to thrust in and out, slow and deep. I cried out her name and and clung tighter to the countertop.

Rosie took this as an invitation to speed up, thrusting roughly into my pussy like her life depended on it. I was practically screaming her name, as my walls tightened around the rubber dildo. Rosie continued to thrust as she squeezed and tugged on my breasts and eventually working her way up to my throat, gripping it tightly. She choked me gently while thrusting roughly, causing me get closer and closer to my climax until I couldn't handle it anymore.

I came around the dildo, dripping onto the counter, while Rosie pulled me a tight hug. "I think I love you princess."
My eyes well up with tears upon her words. "I think I love you too"