Chap 5 - special

I carefully swung open the employee break room door, secretly hoping I would find Rosie there like always. Sure enough, there she was. "Hey there princess" she muttered, and I frowned, this wasn't like her. I smiled and walked over to the chair she lounged in and got down on my knees. She looked surprised as this was usually her position.
I looked up at her as I carefully unbuttoned her jeans one by one, and slid a hand over her panties, rubbing back and forth. "Shit Juliet keep going" she moaned. I grinned and began to rub faster as I slid another hand up her shirt to feel her hard perky nipples. She groaned again, I took that as an invitation to slip off her panties all the way, and slide I finger into her pussy. She gasped and arched her back, gripping my hair tightly. I began to pump in and out harder, feeling her get wetter and wetter as she thrusted down with my movement.

My fingers circled and teased her nipples the same way she always did to me. She breathed heavy and moaned my name over and over again. I pulled my finger out and buried my mouth over her pussy, licking and teasing every crevice, sucking up her juices and sucking on her clit. I could tell she was getting close so I slowed down. "The fuck did you stop for?" She growled, pushing my head down further and holding me there.

I sped up again and tugged lightly on her clit with my teeth while licking around her hole with my tongue. "Mmmhgaaaa" she was euphoric with pleasure, gripping the table firmly while I continued to caress her nipples. "Fuck Juliet I can't take it anymore" I felt a rush of satisfaction as Rosie came into my mouth, shuddering and twitching from pleasure. I gave her a smirk and asked how she liked it. "I must've taught you well princess" and laughed stood up "happy international women's day Rosie.

A/N
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY BABES, UR THE BEST AND I APPRECIATE ALL OF U.
Also if you have any requests for the next chapters leave a comment and I'll do It!!