Chap 3 - the meeting

Today was the day I was to have my very first meeting with the manager.                       
I was nervous to say the least, especially because of Rosie kneeling down under the desk, pulling down my skirt.

I was breathing hard, nearly shaking over the embarrassment I felt as the manager took a seat across from me and pulled out his clipboard. "So how long have you been working here Miss Juliet?" He asked. "Just about 1-" Rosie stroked on finger along my pussy lip. "Ahh" I moaned. "Pardon?" The manager looked aghast.
"I mean 1 y-year~"  her finger was now teasingly circling around my clit, making me squeeze my legs shut in pleasure. This feels so fucking good . The manager coughed awkwardly and continued "and have you felt satisfied with your experience?" I was about to reply when  Rosie gave a long languorous lick across my pussy and into my hole , "fuck~" I practically shouted. "Excuse me!" The manager scolded but I was too far gone to care. I gripped the desk and thrusted my hips forward with her tongue still moving in and out. Dribble fell from my mouth as my eyes rolled back in pleasure.
My eye caught the managers crotch only to see a bulge. This only made me want to keep going more as Rosie thrust one finger into my pussy and pumped in and out. I bounced on her finger, pushing it deeper as the manager began to rub his bulge at the sight. I was getting close to orgasm when Rosie thrust yet another finger up my hole and came all over her.  *nghh* I moaned loudly for the manager to hear. It didn't matter to me now, all that mattered was finishing as quickly as possible.

Rosie licked her lips and gave me a sly smile, before bestowing a kiss on my thigh.