Part 10 - back bitches

Rosie sat next to me, lounges across the couch. It was so cute how interested she was in the movie, but at that moment, I wished she was focusing on me. I quietly slipped off my shorts and scooted closer to her, hoping she'd notice. Right on cue her eyes widened, then quickly darted towards my lips, before crashing hers against mine. I smiled against her lips, happy I finally got what I wanted. Her hand reached down to stroke and feel my eager pussy, it throbbed with my heartbeat as I leaned into her touch. She bit my lip slightly, but not enough to draw blood. The sudden sensation causing me to Wimper loudly. She brought her mouth to my ear and whispered 'do I have your consent princess?" I nodded quickly, not able to put into words how badly I wanted her.

She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist, rocking back and forth, grinding her soft panties against my clit at an agonizing pace. "P-please faster" I begged. But she only grinned as she reached her hands up my shirt, feeling and cupping my breasts eagerly. I moaned and whimpered some more, until Rosie began to quicken her pace, grinding even harder against me. I threw my head back and cried out, I was so close, and I could feel Rosie's wetness soaking through her panties and dripping onto my pussy. She tugged lightly on the end of my hard nipples, causing me to grasp onto her back for support. My nails dug slightly into her skin, and surprisingly enough, she let out a breathy moan. "I g-guess I found your weakness" I get out between moans.

Rosie winks at me, but says nothing. I quickly realize that she's getting close to climax. This time I'm the ones to speed up, as I dig my nails in harder and rub my pussy up and down her panties. I scoot in closer until I'm basically riding Rosie. Her eyes shut tightly as more moans and groans escape her mouth. "F-fuck princess" is all she can get out before she cums through her panties, all over me and my pussy. She was shaking and breathing so hard it sent me over the edge, as I cried out, gripping her tightly, and cumming all over her. She brings me in for a hug. "I guess you really did find my weakness huh Rosie?"

(Authors note)
Obviously I need to address why this story hasn't been updated in so long. Basically I was taking a break because I felt like my writing was just getting worse and worse. The feeling of everyone thinking my story is shit made me want to delete it altogether but I tried to just push it all away. I really want people to enjoy this story so I decided to try writing again and I'm glad I did. Im really sorry to all of you for leaving off the story without an explanation. I'll try my best to keep writing. Love you all byee xoxoxox