Chap 9 - rosie

This is a chapter in Rosie's pov!

I slipped under the covers, careful not to wake her. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, positioning myself above her Pussy. She let out a small sigh as I lightly dragged the tip of my tongue along her slit. Mphm, she grunted slightly and I smiled, she's so cute . I pulled her legs apart further and dove all the way in, swirling my tongue around her clit. "Rosie what are you doing?" She woke with a start, "do you want me to stop?" I ask, concerned. She grins "not at all". I smirk and dive back down, tantalizingly licking her clit, and working my way down to her hole. She's so fucking wet "your such a slut" I laugh. Juliet arches her back and nods her head, gasping and moaning. While licking her clit, I stick one finger up her pussy and start pumping roughly.

Ahhhm she moans, while gripping my hair tightly, forcing my head and tongue down, deep inside her. "Fuck Rosie" she's moaning into the sheets, and I could tell she was near climax. I press down on her lower stomach, while speeding up with my fingering. I flick my tongue up and down the length of her pussy, tasting her wetness, while she whines and moans my name over and over. Finally, she can't take it anymore and the dam breaks, squirting all over the sheets and my face, not that I mind.

I crawl up and crash my lips against hers, stroking her tongue with my own. She moans against my lips, making me Hornier, I slide my hand up her blouse and rub her rock hard nipples. She tries to gasp but I keep my mouth firmly pressed to hers, my tongue almost reaching the back of her throat. Her fingers frantically fumble to my thighs, dragging all the way to my clit, she rubs around the base, making me cry out against her mouth and kiss her even harder.

I reluctantly pull away, "we have to go to work tomorrow princess, I think we both need our beauty sleep". I playfully push her down onto the bed, before clicking off the lights, and snuggling into a spoon position. I wrap my arms around her, as we drift off to sleep.