Chapter 6: Attack of the Clones Finale

Y/n, Anakin and Obi-Wan watch as Count Dooku's speeder parks outside the tower; the Gunship parks next to it. The three ignite their lightsabers, leap down and run inside the tower as the Gunship is destroyed along with the clones inside caused by the two pursuing Geonosian Starfighters.

Dooku throws switches on a control panel. His Interstellar Sail Ship is parked nearby. The three Jedi run into the hangar and find Dooku and he notices them.

Y/n: Give up, Count. It's over for you.

Anakin: You're going to pay for all the Jedi you've killed today, Dooku.

Obi-Wan: We'll take him together-- you go in slowly on the...

Anakin: No, I'm taking him now!

Obi-Wan: Anakin, no!

Y/n: Anakin!!

Anakin charges across the open space at the Count, who smiles faintly, watching her come. Anakin raises her lightsaber. At the last moment, Dooku thrusts out an arm and unleashes a blast of Force lightning. Anakin is hurled across the room, and slammed into the opposite wall. She slumps to the foot of the wall, semi-conscious.

Dooku moves toward Obi-Wan and Y/n.

Count Dooku: As you can see, my Jedi powers are far beyond yours. Now... back down.

Dooku raises both arms shooting lightning from his fingertips at Y/n and Obi-Wan. In unison they lift their lightsabers and deflect the lightning with their blue blades.

Obi-Wan: I don't think so.

Count Dooku smiles and ignites his red lightsaber.

Obi-Wan comes in fast, swinging at Dooku's head. Dooku parries the cut easily. Y/n goes behind Dooku and strikes at his legs, but the Count again parries the attack. As they fight, it quickly becomes clear that Dooku is the complete swordsman, elegant, graceful, classical-- a master of the old style.

Count Dooku: Master Kenobi, you disappoint me. Especially Yoda's new apprentice. He holds you both in such high esteem.

Count Dooku parries another cut from Kenobi and then thrusts. Obi-Wan steps back quickly, panting for breath.

Count Dooku: Come, come, you two. Put me out of my misery.

Y/n stands his ground. Obi-Wan takes a deep breath, gets a fresh grip on his lightsaber and comes in again. For a moment, he drives Count Dooku back. Then Dooku's superior skill begins to tell again, and he forces Obi-Wan to retreat.

Y/n then rushes over and attempts to make his attacks as unpredictable as possible to no avail. Dooku dodges and blocks each and every swing and cut Obi-Wan and Y/n gave him and Force Pushes Y/n onto the floor.

Count Dooku increases the tempo of his attack. Obi-Wan is pushed to the limit to defend himself. Dooku presses. His lightsaber flashes.

Obi-Wan is wounded in the shoulder, then the thigh. He stumbles back against the wall, trips, and falls. His lightsaber goes skittering across the floor.

Y/n: Obi-Wan..!

Count Dooku raises his lightsaber. Obi-Wan looks up at him helplessly. Dooku's lightsaber comes down and clashes against- Anakin's lightsaber! Dooku and Anakin stare eye to eye.

Count Dooku: Brave of you, girl- but I would have thought you'd have learned your lesson.

Anakin: I am a slow learner.

Y/n stands back up and gets next to Anakin. He charges at Dooku. The force of his attack catches the Count slightly off balance. Y/n's lightsaber flashes. Count Dooku draws back a bit.