Chapter 20: Jedi Crash

Anakin and Y/n's cruisers were in hyperspace. Everyone gets prepared to head out and help Aayla and her troops.

Anakin: We're ready, Admiral.

The Republic cruisers got close to the battlefield in the Quell system. The gunships are released from the cruiser, and they all fly towards Aayla's cruiser.

Suddenly, B2 Rocket Droids spot the Gunships approaching and fly towards them.

Clone Pilot: Rocket droids incoming!

The gunships begin shooting at the droids. 

Anakin: Those droids are boarding Aayla's ship!!

A droid lands on top of the Jedi's gunship and opens its cockpit to shoot the pilot.

Anakin: Take care of that clanker. Y/n and I will be on board Aayla's cruiser!

Ahsoka: Master, are you sure that's the wisest thing—

Before Ahsoka could finish, Y/n and Anakin jump out of the gunship and land on two Rocket Droids.

Maris: Well, there they go.

Y/n and Anakin lowered the droids into an opening in Aayla's cruiser. 

The clone pilot dodge the droid's blaster bolts and jumps out of the cockpit and Captain Rex catches his hand.

Anakin lands next to Y/n inside the cruiser after she cuts the Rocket Droid in half with her blade.

Anakin: Let's do this.

Y/n: Right behind you!

Y/n ignites his two blue lightsabers and rushes towards the group of droids with Anakin by his side and slashes through them all.

Inside the Separatist Command Ship, a tactical droid, who was leading the attack, walks into the bridge of the command ship.

Tactical Droid: This is taking too long. Destroy that cruiser.

Battle Droid: But, sir, there are still hundreds of droids on board.

Tactical Droid: I don't care.

Battle Droid: Roger, roger.

Back with Y/n and Anakin, they destroy as many Super Battle Droids in their way. Suddenly, Ahsoka, Maris, and Rex's gunship crashes into the cruiser and they run up to the two Jedi, wielding their weapons.

Y/n and Anakin used the Force to crush and push a group of B2 Droids backwards clearing the path. Aayla and Commander Bly spot the group and continue battling the rest of the droids as The Jedi use their lightsabers to deflect the bolts.

 Aayla and Commander Bly spot the group and continue battling the rest of the droids as The Jedi use their lightsabers to deflect the bolts

Y/n: Hello, Aayla.

Aayla: Nice entrance, you two. Now, how do you plan to get us out of this mess?

Anakin: Well, I have a ship docking in the lower hangar as we speak.