Chapter 11: Battle of Teth

On a Republic Acclamator-class cruiser above the jungle planet of teth, Anakin and Y/n meet with two scout troopers for any information of the kidnappers of Jabba's son. There are at least two droid battalions protecting and fortifying the B'omarr Monastery. After the quick briefing, the two Jedi Knights meet back up with Ahsoka who's telling the story of how she had saved Anakin's life back on Christophsis to the clones, "trying to keep the boys inspired." 

The Jedi and the clones descend through the clouds of the planet with several Gunships, heading for the monastery. Y/n, Anakin, and Ahsoka wear cloaks with hoods over their heads. Obi-Wan appears in a hologram.

Obi-Wan: (V.O.) Alright you two, here's the story, Jabba has given us only one planetary rotation to get his son back home to Tatooine safe and sound.

Anakin: Won't take us that long, Master.

Obi-Wan: (V.O) Well, take extreme care. We have no idea who's holding Jabba's son. When I've finished negotiations with him, I will join you. 

Y/n: Understood.

The hologram cuts off as the Gunships get closer to the monastery. A Separatist droid spots the Gunships through its binoculars.

Battle Droid: There's something coming. I can't make out what it is.

Droid Commander: I don't like it. Prepare to attack.

Battle droid: What if it's one of ours?

Droid Commander: Shut up, Sergeant. I'm in command here!

Battle Droid: Roger, roger.

Inside the Republic Gunships Anakin, Y/n look over at Ahsoka and she does the same.

Y/n: Stay close to us.

Anakin: If you can.

Ahsoka: It won't be a problem, Masters.

Anakin: I know, and I'll try not to get you killed.

They smirk at the young Togruta before the ships are rocked by an explosion. DSD1 Dwarf Spider Droids fire at the Gunships.

Battle Droid: Good shot, boy!

The Spider Droid takes the compliment and continues firing.

Clone Pilot: Sir! We're taking heavy fire!

Y/n: Get us under those guns! We're gonna have to take them out on foot!

Anakin: Close the blast shields, Lieutenant!

Clone Pilot: Yes, Generals!

Under heavy fire, the gunships swoop down towards the jungle. Once they land, the red light inside turns green and the three Jedi are the first ones to exit the ships, igniting their lightsabers and start blocking and deflecting blaster fire with the troopers following closely behind them. 

Droid Commander: Concentrate fire on Sector 11374265!

Battle Droid: 1137… What was that again?

Droid Commander: Just fire right there!

The droid commander grabs the other droid's head and points towards their enemies' position. Y/n deflects more lasers, protecting the troops as they all leave the jungle.

Anakin: Follow me!

Everyone follows after her to the bottom side of the cliff. 

Battle Droid: I can't see them.

Droid Commander: Where'd they go?

As the droid tries to spot them with its binoculars but loses its footing and falls.