Only teardrops

The song for this chapter is Only Teardrops
Enjoy
-------------------------------------------------------

Kirstie pov
I woke up and I realized what has happened over the week . It was my nightmares come true.

Mitch and I did it together. He Didn't know because when I woke up I left. Then I found out I was pregnant. I didn't tell him.

He was drinking all week. He came to my house and hurt me . He didn't know how much it hurt all I did was try to protect my baby.

I heard the door open it was him. " Kirstie can we talk" " no please Mitch don't hurt me" " what are you talking about" he came and sat on the bed the he tried to grab my hand but I moved it " what did I do to you"

Then I pulled up the sleeves of my shirt. There was a bruise. " I did that to you why would I " " you were drunk, way to drunk "

"Kirstie but why wouldn't you tell me" " because I was afraid you might hurt
me "

"Kirstie I never meant to do that is it the only thing I did to you" " that not the only thing" " what do you mean"

Mitch pov
She got up and went to the bathroom. She came back holding something. She gave it to me and it was a pregnancy test

" Kirstie why didn't you tell me " " Mitch I-I couldn't " I tried to hold her hand again but this time she said " stay away from the baby and me"

" Kirstie I care about you and the baby please let me stay" " no please stay away" " goodbye"

Kirstie pov
I cried the thing I can feel in my hands are only teardrops.

-------------------------------------------------------
That's the first chapter guys hope you liked it
Each chapter is based off a song and I will put it up on the media box
Love you❤️❤️❤️