I promise

Kirstie pov
1 week later
"Mitch please wake up" I hold his hand hoping that he will grab it to. " I can't let you die" " I know I told you to stay away and to never come back" "it was a mistake "
"It is my fault your like this" I let go of his hand and I put my hands on his cheeks. He is very cold. I leaned in and kissed him.
"You have a to live for your daughter " I had Isabella here with me. Then she started crying.
Mitch pov
I woke up and I couldn't move. I tried so hard but failed. I heard Kirstie voice. After I heard a baby crying. My baby. I kept trying and trying.
"I HAVE TO WAKE UP" I kept thinking of my daughter. I don't even know her name. I heard Kirstie say "Isabella please stop crying "
That's her name Isabella. It's beautiful . I need to get wake up. I tried again but I couldn't move. Then I felt someone touch my hand. It's Kirstie. I tried grabbing her hand. Then I didn't feel her arm anymore. She left. All of a sudden I felt I saw white not black, white . I saw stairs. I walked up. I knew where I was going. I'm dying. I forced myself to go down but I couldn't.
Kirstie pov
As soon as I was at home putting Isabella to sleep. I got a call.
Hello is this miss Maldonado
Yes
I am terribly sorry Mitch Grassi is dead

I dropped my phone. He's gone forever. I look at Isabella. " we'll be fine " I was crying "I promise you"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I'm sorry guys he's gone. Guess what will happen in the next chapter
Love you❤️❤️❤️