You....

Kirstie pov
I miss Mitch but I need to move on. I tried but in can't I am 7 months pregnant. I called him so many times but he doesn't answer. I am going to go out to the park for some fresh air. I got in some comfy and cute clothing . I got what I needed . I went out and since my house is only a block away I decide to walk. I got there and sat at the bench. I was on my phone and went to my Instagram. I haven't been on there since Mitch left. I was scrolling down till I saw a picture of Mitch with a girl they were holding hands. Then I saw one of them kissing. It made me sad. I love him so much.

Then I looked up and turned my head and he was there with her. I think he saw me so I got up and walked away. He grabbed my hand and I turned around and looked at him.

" you ..... Have a girlfriend " " yeah" " what about me and your daughter" " Kirstie I-I " " you what" " I am sorry " " you left me I went home to forgive you but when I got there all I found was a note" " that note said I was leaving" a tear slid down my cheek. " you have a girlfriend go to her" " Kirstie " "GO"

He got me by the waist and pulled me into a hug. I tried to pull away but I couldn't . I was crying. I was wetting his shirt. But it seemed like he didn't care. He whispered " I love you " "I love you but I can't be with you " " I love you please" " goodbye go to her " he let go of me

I turned around and walked away.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]
Sorry for doing it again making it sad
Love you guys❤️❤️❤️