This is more like a family

5 months later
Mitch pov
Me , Kirstie and Isabella have been spending every second of the day together. Me and Kirstie went back to the band. Fans all know about Isabella. We want to go on a tour soon .
Kirstie says she is not going unless we can bring our daughter. I agreed with her I want to spend every minute and second of the day with our daughter. We had Pentatonix practice today it was pretty much all about going on tour. We decided to tour. We will go to Europe and all the other places but that won't be till next year. By then Isabella will be 1.
"Mitch " "yeah" " I really want to complete the family with a...." "If it's another kid, I cant it is to soon"
"No not a kid a dog or a cat" "both" "Mitch really both" "yeah you like dogs I like cats" "how about a kitten and a puppy , Isabella could grow up with them" "yeah"
We got ready and went to the animal shelter we saw lots of cute puppy's and kittens . After looking for many hours we found the right ones. The puppy was a husky.
It was grey and white. It had blue eyes. We named it buddy. The cat was the same color. It had black eyes. We named it Charlie. We took them home." Mitch this feels more like a family" "it does Kirstie " "I love you" "I love you too"
<><><><><><><><><><>
That is it guys hope you enjoyed
Love you❤️❤️❤️