Cry for you

Kirstie pov
I miss Mitch but I can't have him around the baby. What if he gets drunk and hurt the baby. It has been 3 months since I told him to leave.

I still live in the same house. I still think I shouldn't have told him to leave. Yet sometimes I think it was right. As I was thinking about him I started to cry. I can't cry for you.

He will never see me again. Or the baby. I never went out to look for a guy. They say love is forever but I say forever never comes around. I really love Mitch.

I have feelings for him. I do but what he did was something I never thought he would do. I still have him on social media. I haven't told the fans I was pregnant.

I don't want to show any pictures of my belly because there is a bump now. He follows me on everything. When the baby is born I will post a bunch of pictures for him to the baby.

I hope that one day we can see each other without thinking of what happened.

Mitch Pov
It has been 3 months. I miss her. I want to see the baby grow up. I want to be part of it's life but I can't. She told me to stay away so I did. The fans don't know I am still in Pentatonix and she is to.

We find a way to make it work she stays on one side of the room and I stay on the other side. She says that if I get any closer she will quit the band right away .

I don't say anything. I love her. What I did to her was bad. I know that I can fix it but how do I fix it. I follow her on social media but she is not bothered by it . She follows back. One day she sent me something

It says " I will let you follow me because I want you to see the baby some way that you don't get close to me"

I cry sometimes thinking about it. The band is slowly drifting apart and so is our friendship. She can't trust me around her.

All I can do is cry for you Kirstie. I love her. I hope one day I can see her in person with my baby in her arms.
💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️💛💙💜💚❤️
Hope you enjoy i will update my stories for tomorrow tomorrow.
Love you❤️❤️❤️