Why Mitch?

Kirstie pov
I was on my way to me and Mitch's apartment when I turned around the corner to ours he was kissing a girl his ex before me.

" why Mitch" I was crying. He then turned to me. " Kirstie It is not what it looks like" " it looks like your kissing your ex" then she walked away.

I turned and walked away. He got my arm and I turned and slapped him " surprising isn't it"
" Kirstie I had to do it she knew you were pregnant and if I didn't she will kill the baby" "I don't believe you"

" Kirstie you can't leave I want to be part of the babies life" " maybe you should have thought of that before you kissed her" I turned around and walked

" goodbye" he said . It crushed me but he can't keep doing this. " goodbye "

Mitch pov
" goodbye " she said. I am so stupid. Why would I do that. I cant keep doing this to Kirstie and our daughter.

I walked inside and got all of my things. Packed it I left a note and it said:

Kirstie I am leaving take care of our daughter. I love you but all I do is hurt you. I hope that one day you will forgive me. I will see you and our little girl one day
-love Mitch

I turned the lights off . I looked at the house and said " goodbye "

Kirstie pov
I went back to house. I need to talk to Mitch.
I knocked on the door hoping he would open but no one came. I grabbed the keys and opened it the lights were out.

" MITCH "

I walked to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter I read it. Mitch is leaving. I cried . He said to take care of our little girl. That one day I will forgive him.

" please don't leave me again" I went to the room and found nothing left of him but a picture he had his arms around my waist with his hands on my stomach to feel the baby. A tear fell on it. " I love you"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Guys I am sorry for writing that but I warned in the comments in the last chap.
Love you❤️❤️❤️