Wedding (last chapter)

4 months later
Kirstie

I can't believe it. The wedding day has finally came.

I will marry Mitch. The guy who gave me my 2 daughters and my son. I never thought that I would end up with him.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie"my mom said as she clipped on my hair piece .

"Mom don't cry your going to ruin your make up" I told her as I wiped the tear away.

"I just can't believe that you have three wonderful kids and is getting married to a nice man" she said .

"Mom even if I'm with him I will always remember you"

"I know you will so let's go " "ok mom"

I walked to the living room where everyone was at. I saw Isabella in her very cute dress with her flower crown holding a basket with flower petals in it.

I saw max in his little tux and promise in a dress. Then Isabella came running to me.

"Mommy you look beautiful " she said . It made me almost want to cry. I fixed her black hair.
She looks so much like Mitch .

Then my mom came and said "everyone lets go we don't want to be late"

I went out and I saw a limo. I didn't ask for one .

"Why is there a limo outside " I asked very confused.

"Mitch got one so the day will be extra special for you" my friend said.

"My day is already special " everyone got in the limo first then it was me. As we were driving we were dancing and jamming out to some songs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got to the church and we got in line . I can't wait till I get in there to see Mitch .

He's going to be my wonderful husband. I love him so much.

"Ok you ready guys" "yes we all said" then the music started playing.

Kevin was playing his cello accompanied with Lindsey Sterling's Violin. I could see Mitch with a smile on his face.

Mitch

When I saw Kirstie I smiled. She looks so beautiful . I can't believe we are getting married.

I can't believe we had 3 beautiful children. I can't believe that I'm living such a wonderful life.

Soon she came up and we hold hands. I love every single moment I spend with her.

Skip to the I do"

"Do you Mitch Grassi take Kirstie Maldonado to be your wife" "I do"

"Do you Kirstie take Mitch Grassi to be your husband" "I do"

"With the power invested in me you may now kiss the bride"

I kissed her . It was sweet. She is mine forever. Her name is Kirstie Grassi .

Later at reception .

"May we now have the bride and groom to the dance floor"

We got up and went to the dance floor. I put my arms around her waist and she put her around my neck.

"You look very beautiful"

"Any you look very handsome" she giggled slightly .

"I can't believe that by just having Isabella this is where we ended up"

"I know and I'm happy , you gave me 3 beautiful children which I had to go through pain just to get them here but it was worth it"

Isabella came and asked to dance with us. We said yes .

Then my mom bought over the twins. I got the Max and she got Promise . We carried them with one arm and the other arm Isabella was holding.

All of a sudden they put some fun music and we all went crazy.

Kirstie

It was time to cut the cake. It was a huge cake . Me and Mitch cut it together . We shared a piece of cake just because we wanted to.

Soon the party was over and we went home. I got out of this dress into comfy clothes.

I got the kids into there pjs and I put them to sleep. While Mitch was still struggling with getting all the presents out of the car I was taking off my make up and undoing my hair.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Mitch you done" "yes" he started kissing my neck. I turned around so he can stop .

"Not right now maybe later" he smiled and we hugged. I helped him take off his tux.😏

Then we went to bed. I looked at his beautiful brown eyes. He smiled at me and kissed me.

"Mrs. Grassi I will never forget this moment "

"I won't either Mr. Grassi" I smiled and leaned in to kiss him again.

"My life is wonderful. It everything I could of imagined. I love you"

"My life is perfect with you in it and I love you to, I love my kids too"

"Goodnight I love you"
"Goodnight I love you to "
We soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so there is the last chapter. I don't know if there will be a sequel. It depends on how much Time I will have.
So I don't read know for sure but if there is I will tell you.
If you liked this chapter please comment and vote. I really happy with the reads. I will make a thanks chapter next.
So if you want a shoutout comment.
Last thing before I end this. I've been having many problems with my wattpad so if I don't reply to any of your comments it's because it won't tell me if I do it also won't tell me when people update so yeah.
Love you♥️♥️♥️