3 months

Kirstie pov
I am three months pregnant. In less than two months I will find out the gender. Mitch really wants a boy and so do I.
Isabella walks already and said her first actual word.
Back to when she said her word
"I love you Kirstie "
"I love you too Mitch "
"I love you Isabella and our baby that's coming soon"
"Baby" Isabella said . Me and Mitch look at her with our mouths open. "Her first actual word was baby"
"Mommmy ,daddey "
"She said mommy and daddy to, she is wonderful "
"Famely " she said again "I think she is trying to say family, like we are one wonderful family"
"We are a wonderful family" "I know" "both of the kids have your last name and soon I will have your last name"
"Mommy , daddy " she puts her hand out so we pick her up.
Mitch picked her up. "You can't wait to see you baby brother or sister " "baby "
End
Isabella is growing up very fast. Mitch thinks she isn't because he was here for the part I was pregnant till when Isabella was 2 months old.
I feel him wrap his arms around my waist with his hands on my stomach so he can feel the baby.
Then he kisses my neck. "Hey you can't do that" "why not I love you "
" I'm pregnant " he laughs " when the baby comes out then we can do it"
"This time we have to remember to use a condom or else you will get pregnant again"
"Who says I don't want another 2 kids"
He looks at me in shock "you want to more"
"Sure why not" "maybe we should wait for the third one until Isabella is 5"
"I love you"
"I love you more" "no I love this ring more " I put my hand out for him to see it.
"You love that thing more than me and our kids"
"I'm kidding " "I gave you this ring because it shows how much I love you"
"I know Mr. Grassi " " you do Mrs. Soon to be Grassi "

----------------------------
I'm sorry it's short. I just wanted to update guys.
Love you❤️❤️❤️😁