Rebuild. Redesign. Reprogram?

Head Robotic Engineer's POV

Argh! What are we going to do!! We already annouced the comeback and the Glam Rocks would be all set if we didn't have so much trouble fixing their memory chip!! Fazbear Co. refuses to just give us new ones meaning we had to go through the melted and burned animatronics to recover their chips to save money. Ugh I get it in the long run, but I just wish we were paid by the hour every hour. A team member had to take a melted Monty torso home to fucking find his chip in the first place...worst part is when the chips where put through a system to see if they're working p. THEY HAD A FUCKING VIRUS!! Meaning we need to wait till computer junkies get them fixed. The only we've rebuilt are fucking exoskeletons, sense we can't continue building them until have them! On top of that we atleast want to finish getting the pieces for the out shell. But the fucking designers can't make up there minds if they want the animatronics to have changeable clothing or just the painted shell. And if they go with the changeable clothing ARGH!! I DON'T KNOW!! I'M THE ROBOTICS ENGINEER DAMN IT!!

"HOW FUCKING HARD IS THAT VIRUS!! AND YOU- YOUR THE DESIGN HEAD HURRY UP AND MAKE UP YOU MIND DAMN IT. THE ONLY ONES YOU GOT SO FAR IS MONTY AND THE GIRL'S!!"

Head Costume Designers POV

"Actually we're not sure about that either, that's why I'm here. We have this idea that instead of the print on, they'll be changeable which you might have heard of but instead of just having the light exo cover then the clothes, similar to the ex daycare attendant. They'd actually have a thicker shell so the clothes would look more natural and the kids would be more comfortable hugging them, you know?"

"I get what you're saying but we need a base design, we construct it then give it back to your team to finish we're all team here Head Designer...*sigh* just send it in once you've finished...ARGH WE'RE PRACTICALLY SITTING DUCK'S RIGHT NOW!!" The head engineer then stomp's off.

"Has.. just great". Now that I technically got the okay to do changeable clothing, things can go smoother for the Design department.
Freddy and Monty's designs won't change much, just give Monty some type of pants instead of alligator print. Chica will stay the same because of her eating habits sadly, they're going to need easy access to her back panel when something gets stuck. Roxanne will be given a number of velcro clothing. Foxy design was easier than expected, printed pants but his vest will be changeable. Bonnie will be the same, only having multiple changeable bow ties. The hardest part has been coming up with new designs for sun & moon...hm....

"I GOT IT!"

It won't change much to there original just make them have multiple performer out fits to entertain the children, but the main will be the bell will be on the wrist, but instead of the clown like frills it'll be a ribbon sense they'll be ariel dancing and it will show out nicely, and of course a bell will be in the middle of the loose looking ribbon bow, then chest will be the same, there pants will be changeable too, but sun will have suspenders, and of course moon with his hat but it will he longer. They have to stand out because they are known for taking care of children and not entertainment. I'll put in the description to make them taller so they'll seem like the spectacular Sun & Moon!

"You're giggling to yourself again boss."

"SHUT UP AND TAKE THIS TO ENGINEERING!! WE'RE RUNNING ON A TIGHT SCHEDULE AND I PUT YOUR CHANGEABLE REQUEST IN MIND! NOW HURRY!"

"Yes, boss!

Head Technicians POV

...shit.... everyone's breathing down our necks, but let them not only have to recover a memory chip but also repair it just to find you fixed a chip with a fucking virus...

"This is some bullshit...I can't recover it, I'll have to scrap the affected memory, programming will have to reprogram something. I hope it didn't lose anything important."

*Later*

"Heeeeey~ Programming?"

".... nothing ever good comes when you come in Tech...what happened"

"Well you know how the memory chips had a virus...we weren't able to save it all without expecting it to return so we scrapped that part...so we need to reprogram the missing needed information. WAIT PUT THE SCREW DRIVER DOWN!! It was meaningless things, some blurry interactions for what I could see! We just need to put back the needed actions plus these are sun and moon's chips they need the there showcase routines programmed sense they never had one! Please stop trying to kill me!!"

"*Sigh* fine I'll finish these, and I suggest you take the finished ones to engineering they're getting antsy..."

"Yes, Technician bossy person- OW! Seriously!! The screwdriver!!?"

I chuckle as I leave, Programming is just so cute~

(...if you have suggestions for names and genders I will gladly take them or else I'll just be programming, tech ect. For the whole story.)