Oh No

Moon's POV

"Moon…I care about you, I really do." I knew this was gonna happen.

"I know Kale. You... don't need to tell me. I just needed to get it off my chest. To move on you know…" After I sang to Kale, I was planning on confessing…knowing there's a possibility that he won't feel the same. Main reason being I'm a robot because that's understandable.

"No Moon, let me say this. I really do like you. But…. I'm into women, Moon and I'm not into robots like that in general. But I love hanging out with you and Sun! Can we still be friends?" Kale back's away from me and gives a hopeful smile. I'm upset but not being friends with him is even worse.

…I can get over this though I was expecting this anyway. But now with this out of the way I can figure out why Sunny's been so…so distant.

"I understand Kale, I'll get over this no worries. I should get going and find Sun. We have a show soon."

"Oh I NEED! To take pictures! HAHAHAAAA!" Well he's always been good at breaking tension….

"No…please no.. Monty already said if he has time after his solo show he's going to clown us. Which is ironic, because on a regular basis we dress like jester's." Kale laugh's an pats..my leg sense I'm so tall… "I should head home now too, my brother has been a little strange lately."

"You have a brother?"

"Oh! I didn't tell you? Yeah, he came here once but said it wasn't his style, and left I guess. He dyed his hair green,and his eyes are the same bright green like mine. He's a…little strange but he's still a good guy I guess. But I'll head out now, see ya Moony"

"See ya kale. Haha!"

"... It's KA-LAY not KALE!🥬" I laugh as he stomp's out of the Daycare.

Now where's Sun? I thought he'd come to charge some before the show

"Boo."

"OH MY BEEP- Don't do that Sunny!? When did you get here? The door never opened?"

"You seemed busy. I didn't want to interrupt I guess, so I sneaked through the slide and climbed up the wall. I don't know my way around the vents yet." That's weird..Sun usually hates the vents because it's so dark. He's not scared, just dislikes them.

"Oh…alright let's go get ready then."

Technically Sun and I don't have a show today. They paid for extra service, so…that means we walk around in outfits of their choice.

Anyway….

…..

" Well well! look at you, never thought a robot could dress like that!" Said a random acupant. The good thing about adult only parties…we can swear, without repercussions.

"Shut your mouth man whore." I say snarky while flipping the bird. They shut real quick.

"Thanks for the extra drink Sun-bun!" It wasn't that bad of a comment, so I was just expecting him to falsely blush, and say 'no problem' in a service-like tone.

"H̲͠a̶̧̘h̥a̵̘ḩ̶̥̙a! I don't give a shit, bitch!"

"WHOA! OKAY!! I think it's time for me and Sunny to check on Monty since the parties are almost over and you need your last show!" I push Sunny into the hallway, after lying to the shocked guest.

"What is wrong with you!!? Do you need parts and service!!" Now that I actually look at him..he seems different. His sun spikes aren't as yellow, they look orange. "Hey Sun I don't know what's up with you, but you can't keep acting like this. Okay?" Sun was quiet for a moment…but then started laughing, like I told the biggest joke of the century.

"HAHAHAHA! And why the fuck not, why the fuck do you think I care about anything that comes out of that mouth of yours huh Moonlight?" What is wrong with him!? And when did he start calling me that!!

"Sun you need to snap out of it." I say sternly, not being phased one bit.

"OH?! You're trying to be tough now, huh Moonlight? You know that really pisses me off…the amount of times you blamed me, questioned my loyalty to you before we got separate again! Oh wait you forgot ALL ABOUT THAT!! DIDN'T YOU!! THE PAIN!! THE COUNTLESS TIMES I'D WAKE UP TO CRYING CHILDREN BECAUSE YOU DID SOMETHING BUT I ALWAYS TOOK THE BLAME!! BECAUSE…. everytime I didn't!! I thought you'd try to do something unforgivable…getting us both decommissioned. But now you, simply moody Moon again…having no memory of what we've been through….and I fucking HATE IT!! Å̵̡̝̝̾͘͢͝H̑̀́͜͠Ḩ̶̳̣͝H̴̛̟̒H͉̓ͣ͏̶̀͟͡HͤḨ͈͓̉ͣ͝͡͞H̠̗͏̀͜H͚͢҉̷̨͜H̛̜̓ͥ͘H̶̵̺̦͡͡h̸̡̀́͟h̡̛̫̻̽̔͝h̵̨̯̒̆̀̀҉ha̱͜҉͝҉͡!!!!!"

Sun yells at my face, the pitch vibrating throughout the whole hallway.

Monty's POV

"This goes to the Strippers~
And the Fucking Porn stars~
An them motha, mother fuckers-"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhha!"

I stop, hearing screeching in the hallway…and I should be worried but I burst out laughing.

"PAHAHAHAHA!!! wait shit was that? Hahaha! It obviously wasn't human-HAha! Oh my goodness that was hilarious…" I wipe so fake tears away from laughing so hard...then realize I should probably go check on that.

"Excuse me??

oh shit the show….oops.

oops