Good Timing

(The Adult hours do not mean sex it means drinking alcohol!!)⚠

"Power up! It's time for rehearsal, you two! We have them scheduled by the hour, not a minute before and not a minute later!"

Sun's POV

I power on and whilst I'm doing so I hear a very unfamiliar voice. I open my eyes to see a pink and white security bot... but it's not. It seems different.

"Uhhh who are you? Wait, we're late!?" I quickly unhook the charging cable and put on practice wear which is just loose red pants- moon has the same they're just blue. Practically all our clothing we're given is color coded.

As I hop into my pants I try to wake up Moon in the process.

"MOON! Wake up! We're late to rehearsal!! Well our rehearsal time..." Moon does not show any indication that he's getting off his pile of pillows that resembles what he calls a bed. I have my own pile to- just on the other side with slightly... okay a lot more stuff animals.

Once my pants are secure I go and try to wake up Moon again. "Wake up Moondrop!!" I hit him in the face with a pillow and he sat up immediately.

"Huh? How are we late when we have timers built in?" This is what catches me off guard and I drop the pillow. And actually look at the time in the corner of my vision.

5:00am 99%

I look over to the pink bot. "Excuse me. Did they change times?" The robot looks at me.

"Of course not! Mines says it's 6:00am and you too have rehearsal at 7:00am but there's a meeting at 6:30am. So I wanted to give you all time! Oh and I'm terribly sorry! I was constructed yesterday out of spare parts and voice boxes! The names FTF and no I don't know what it means- that's just what was engraved on my original voice box. Sense staff is so low and usually a human made sure that everyone was awake at the correct time. They constructed me to be a time manager. Now my job here is done, I must wake the other's!"

FTF goes to roll out the door and I pick them up saying completely nothing. "Hello!? Unhand me Sunrise! I have a job to do" Moon walks up next to me.

"We're taking him to parts and service to get that time fixed." I simply nod and continue out of the daycare and down the hall.

"WAIT!.... Aren't you interested in the meeting details? Like a quick briefing??" I roll my eyes and put FTF down. Surprisingly he continues the way to parts and service. FTF adjust his magnetic tie then starts rolling backwards while he looks at us.

"Do you guys know that there opening a night schedule? To hopefully not only bring in more money but more work help? That it'll gain more attention if we're not just working with children and psychotic pre-teens! Meaning times here are changing! Yes, my clock is currently an hour fast- but in general the place itself is changing a little! are from 8am to 8pm and Adult hours 10pm to 5am!" Me and Moon stop in our tracks at this new information, we're in one of the side hallways that go to parts and service and we learn against the wall in disbelief. Moon speaks up voice still trying to process is all.

"What... are you saying we get a 2 hour and an hour cool down before going back to work!? I know we're just animatronics but what the fuck?" I agree with Moon 100% yes I know we get short breaks in-between but I don't think our processors can handle that...

"Oh! Don't worry I know in short it sounds terrifying but it's not! They decided to have alternate days! You guys don't have to worry! It's mostly the whole ordeal between Monty, Bonnie, Foxy and Roxxie. Again this is a run down- the humans have the whole schedule." We arrive in front of parts and service FTF rolling right in. And Vance looking like he could drink a whole pot of coffee and still be tired.

"What happened? I just sent you out?" Vance says in a tired tone to match his look.

"It seems my internal clock is a bit fast. An hour to be exact" Vance, puts his head down and seems to mumble a string of incoherent curse's. He lifts his head back up and beckons FTF over to fix that up.

"Thank you, Sun and Moon. You guys can go back to the Daycare. I'll handle this- oh and sense you're already here. You work in the party area children hours on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The Adults hours Wednesday and Sundays. On Monday you work full time in the Daycare until said otherwise. What else...you still have that rehearsal at 7:30- that's all- You don't have to go to the meeting because that's all you guys needed to know. You'll get a virtual update later but it's Monday so don't worry.Yawns Okay now to fix that clock" I nod and Moon does the same while we walk out of parts and service. I turn to Moon once we're away from it.

"Hm- it seems we really didn't have anything to worry about huh." Moon nods.

"Yeah- but I don't really feel like going into sleep mode right now." I hum in agreement...

"So, do you wanna talk now since we have pretty much 2 hours before rehearsal now." Moon pauses mid step. I have a feeling I shouldn't have suggested that. I'm nervous too- but we need to talk this out.

"Ah...okay. Where should we start?" He continues down the hall at a much slower pace this time. "Well, how about the beginning! What's the first thing you remember? Mine is seeing you singing to the children in the Daycare before the fire happened." I keep a decent amount of spam between us as we walk back slowly to the Daycare. Moon looks down thinking about my question.