Cigarette Break

Missie's POV

I'm driving down the road…I just realized we should have waited a little for help instead of filling one of the large vans with now powered off animatronics and a sleeping annoyance.

The time it takes to get to the main company is about 2 hours, we need to do a full examination on all animatronics. Especially Sun, hopefully the others shouldn't take long and-

I hit the breaks immediately…I was on a dusty dirt back road that was pretty empty. The car jerked forward metal, not phasing her only breathing companion.

"Shit….we forgot DJMM."

Vance now in a half sleep state and fucking delirious, speaks voice slurred with sleep.

"Huh? What happened?"

I bang my head against the steering wheel that causes Vance to jump in surprise but I got better shit to worry about.

No one's POV

"WE FORGOT DJ MUSIC MAN! DO WE HAVE AN EXTRA TRUCK?!" By this time Vincent is more alert and gives Missie a look.

"Do you know what just happened... look at the situation!! We're in fucking minivan!! Full of powered down animatronics!! You think Fazbear has enough money to spare to get us a truck! They're probably using the ones we have to transport the bodies!!" At this point Vincent is freaking out pulling at his hair thinking 'wtf are we gonna do!'

"The main corporation is two far to make two trips and not get questioned on moving the giant spider!"

Vance and Missie go back and forth in a panic tone as to how they could forget. Maybe it was the stress of the situation. How did they not not realize earlier! Why didn't they just wait until clean up and others came in??!!

They're sitting there, for a while until someone knocks on the car window. Missie turns her head to see who dares interrupt them in their panic spiral.

"Shit- it's the boss." Vance literally pulls some of his hair out in disbelief of Missie's words. He's yet to look up yet.

"L-like Robo boss…main Program boss…or…or Boss boss the current head of Fazbear boss and the one who looks over the one we just left…" Missie doesn't answer and scrolls down the window.

"H-hey, Boss G? H-how've you b-been?"

Let's just say…Gregory is not amused in the slightest.

"Mr. Valine you can pick your head up, I already sorted out the DJMM situation. But you two have information I need and I want to know the whole story before we bring the authorities in this...I know is that it was a mass murderer and so on… But I need to know why the culprit is dead." Gregory asks calmly now leaning against the car.

Missie and Vance look at eachother, hop out of the van and give Gregory the rundown of everything they know and what they saw.

….

…..

Gregory gets up from leaning on the car and starts pacing. Panic slowly filling his voice, his professional person easily slipping away.

"He WHAT!? Sun did that?...we can let that get out…but we also need to explain why the culprit is dead…"

Vance and Missie watch their boss panic, not knowing if it's alright to make their input or not.

Vance…being who he is- completely ignoring Missie as she frantically motions for him to stop whatever he's thinking.

"Hey…Boss. Wanna cigarette?" He motions the box in Gregory's direction, Gregory pauses in minor confusion, thinks for a moment then says.

"You know what….I quit years ago after my teen years…but this seems like a better moment than anything to have one" He plucks a cigarette from the box and lets Vance light it. He coughs slightly afterwards, easily not used to inhaling the cancer stick like he used to.

Missie stands there for a moment, and thinks to herself 'Fuck professionalism!' While she stomps over to Vance and pulls a cigarette from his box also. He looks at her like 'Seriously?'

"Just get your own…" But he really doesn't mind and hides his smile behind a cupped hand to light his own cigarette sense Missie has her own favorable pink punk Hello Kitty lighter.

The overly tired adults stand around…still in the middle of the empty road mind you. Taking long - slow drags from the cigarettes before true hell starts.

Gregory's cigarette goes out first and he snuff's it on the ground with the tip of his slipper…as soon as he got the call he jumped out of bed. Not caring if people who now work for him questioned his bear printed pj set.

"Well for the next couple of …. months… we'll be in high gear.." He turns on his heel and walks back to his car. "Hope I see you on the other side of this Ms. Canvas and Mr. Valine"

Shortly afterwards Vance and Missie hop back in the car. This time Vance taking the driver side

"... Rudy is going to kill me.." Vance slams his head on the steering wheel. Missie shakes her head in agreement. "Same..Sam hates having to go through the whole mainframe…"

"... isn't that her job??" Missie gives him a look and Vance starts driving to the company again.

….

….

"MR. & MRS. VALINE! It's great to finally see you!"

Vance and Missie walk through the back of the company, and the Head Robotics Engineer speaks loudly.

The looks of horror and disgust on V and M's faces are absolutely priceless.

"WE AREN'T EVEN DATING!?"

"Yet~!" Says Ruby as she has workers take the animatronics out the van.

"Now…. Gregory sent me an email. " Rudy is now gesturing to her team Vance included.

"We have lots of work to do! Take off them shells!!"

And the chaos resumes once more.